Raffle to win a Harley

Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:13 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raffle to win a Harley

Originally Posted by Roadking View Post
haha, they do say there are two types of bikers; those that have fallen off and those that will fall off.

Or were you doing something else to break your wrist?
Actually, there are three types:

Those who have fallen off, those who will fall off, and those who will fall off again.

Getting my ticket this weekend.

I broke my wrist falling off my Puch moped (it was god awful), and by the time the plaster cast came off I'd got the compensation from the berk who caused me to fall off and went straight out and bought a (nearly) proper bike. Feel like I've got to that time and size in life when a Harley's the thing to have...
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:15 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley View Post
Does it come in pink?.....
And if I win you can ride on my pillion...
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:16 pm
Millhouse is not a meme

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

haha, they do say there are two types of bikers; those that have fallen off and those that will fall off.

Or were you doing something else to break your wrist?
I fell off. Dropped it at a set of traffic lights - tried to prevent it falling (it was brand new) and presto, broken wrist. Didn't hurt much, and it was several hours before I went to hospital. Most annoying thing was I couldn't wipe my arse.

I fell off on two further occasions - some bastard jumping lights in front of me (that did hurt) and on split fuel outside a petrol station in the rain (which was just embarrassing).

I then sold it to my Dad... he got hooked and has since moved on to big bikes that smelly men use. I'll get him a raffle ticket.

Last edited by Millhouse; Oct 21st 2010 at 1:23 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
And if I win you can ride on my pillion...
whoo hoo what an offer, such a charmer.....
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

When I was 17 I used to ride a Norton 250. It cost me a fiver and lasted yonks.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

I'm in for 2 tickets Will call in for sure. Near Oasis Mall, right? My Busa will be here next summer from the UK but will happily alternate between 2 bikes
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:04 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff View Post
I'm in for 2 tickets Will call in for sure. Near Oasis Mall, right? My Busa will be here next summer from the UK but will happily alternate between 2 bikes
Yep, same service road as the Oasis Mall. Dealer opens from 10.30am on Saturday. Cheers.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Bigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud ofBigtaff has much to be proud of

Yep, same service road as the Oasis Mall. Dealer opens from 10.30am on Saturday. Cheers.
What model is it that's being raffled? I'm on my iPhone, can't really see. Panniers will have to go!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:56 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigtaff View Post
What model is it that's being raffled? I'm on my iPhone, can't really see. Panniers will have to go!!!
Heritage Softail, not my choice but I'm sure if (when) I win I'll be able to change the bike for something I want.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 1:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

roadking, is my harley-mad 5 year old eligible to enter...?!

MM, xx
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 2:30 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
roadking, is my harley-mad 5 year old eligible to enter...?!

MM, xx
MM, course they are...as long as you buy the ticket! Kid can have the T-Shirt ;-)
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

MM, course they are...as long as you buy the ticket! Kid can have the T-Shirt ;-)
right, so what's the skinny...how do we get the dosh to you and buy the ticket...?

MM, xx
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 6:53 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy View Post
Actually, there are three types:

Those who have fallen off, those who will fall off, and those who will fall off again.

Getting my ticket this weekend.

I broke my wrist falling off my Puch moped (it was god awful), and by the time the plaster cast came off I'd got the compensation from the berk who caused me to fall off and went straight out and bought a (nearly) proper bike. Feel like I've got to that time and size in life when a Harley's the thing to have...
get the harley for the full mid-life crisis package, tassels, lots of shiny chrome and all that stuff..
you know it makes sense
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 6:59 pm
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa View Post
right, so what's the skinny...how do we get the dosh to you and buy the ticket...?

MM, xx
Just get down to the Harley Dealer on SZR near Oasis Centre, they have tickets there and will provide you the T-Shirt you want....or I'll be picking up tickets and T-Shirts tomorrow, so if you want, I'll be able to meet in Jumeiarh whenever and wherever you want.

I'll even come on the bike so the young un can have a seat and a photo op!
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, they had the Harley meet over here last weekend...and what was there to win? NOTHING! Typical Qatar style.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.