Raffle to win a Harley

Old Oct 20th 2010, 9:08 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Raffle to win a Harley

First off, if this contravenes the site rules, my apologies and delete the thread. I hope it can stay.

As a member of the Dubai Harley Owners Group I am helping raise money for a worthy cause. Part of the efforts are selling tickets that can win you a new Harley Davidson.The draw takes place on Wednesday 27th October and we have a maximum of 2'000 tickets. Each ticket will also come with a free T-shirt.

Appreciate any support that can be given. PM me for details or visit the HD dealer on Sheikh Zayed Road.

Old Oct 20th 2010, 9:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Raffle to win a Harley

Is having a beard a precondition to entry?
Old Oct 20th 2010, 9:25 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Is having a beard a precondition to entry?
Naah, facial hair is optional. As long as you wear at least one item of clothing that is leather, you'll be fine.
Old Oct 20th 2010, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Does it come in pink?.....
Old Oct 20th 2010, 7:35 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

i'd rather walk come to think of it even if I won it wouldn't be long before I was walking again (and pushing)

just kidding good luck
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:16 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Does it come in pink?.....
If that's the colour you want it, Grace. I'll get it painted for you.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:19 am
If I have to explain...

Originally Posted by weasel central
i'd rather walk come to think of it even if I won it wouldn't be long before I was walking again (and pushing)

just kidding good luck
Reminds me of the old joke;
"Why do you ride Japanese Tourers?"
"Because I wanna see the world from the top of my bike, not from underneath it!"
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

how difficult is it to ride? I had a 125cc in the UK on a provisional, can I convert?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 5:22 am
If I have to explain...

how difficult is it to ride? I had a 125cc in the UK on a provisional, can I convert?
Well, it's pretty difficult to ride it if you don't buy a ticket and have the chance to win it!

And no, you can't convert a provisional.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

weasel central is an unknown quantity at this point

I used a 125cc engine to start the engine of my motorbike

you know the last thing you need to start on after a 125cc is a harley behemoth, you are better off with a nice 1000cc R1 ease yourself in gently to the biking experience
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by weasel central
I used a 125cc engine to start the engine of my motorbike

you know the last thing you need to start on after a 125cc is a harley behemoth, you are better off with a nice 1000cc R1 ease yourself in gently to the biking experience
if truth be known it was a pizza bike thing. no gears... not even a real bike, just twist n' go brother. I still managed to break my wrist on the first day though.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:43 pm
If I have to explain...

if truth be known it was a pizza bike thing. no gears... not even a real bike, just twist n' go brother. I still managed to break my wrist on the first day though.
haha, they do say there are two types of bikers; those that have fallen off and those that will fall off.

Or were you doing something else to break your wrist?
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
haha, they do say there are two types of bikers; those that have fallen off and those that will fall off.

Or were you doing something else to break your wrist?
prob phoning random hotels about their rates.....
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Did you wear a little red cap when you were delivering the pizzas
Old Oct 21st 2010, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Roadking
If that's the colour you want it, Grace. I'll get it painted for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.