British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Radio One Concert (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/radio-one-concert-525550/)

MataHari Apr 3rd 2008 4:45 am

Re: Radio One Concert

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat (Post 6151162)
So, foxy... Whats the bidding at?? Or is a blind auction....

I think we are done with foxy....

ScotsExpat Apr 3rd 2008 4:56 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6151166)
I think we are done with foxy....

Ohhh, and I have a thing for foxy ladies......:(:(

MataHari Apr 3rd 2008 4:58 am

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat (Post 6151178)
Ohhh, and I have a thing for foxy ladies......:(:(

just your luck...

ScotsExpat Apr 3rd 2008 5:22 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6151180)
just your luck...

Hmmpphh, obviously.......:unsure:

lionheart Apr 15th 2008 7:03 am

Having gone to the trouble of procuring a pair of tickets for Saturday evening's show at the Dubai Tennis Stadium, my other half now tells me that listening to the Radio One dj's all week has put her off. More likely the fact that the gates open at 5.30pm and yet its not expected to finish before 1am. Anyway, if anybody is interested in the tickets, please send me a persuasive pm and I will select the lucky winner accordingly...they can be collected at the gates at the time of your choice as its only a stones throw from my place.

MataHari Apr 15th 2008 7:06 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6210256)
Having gone to the trouble of procuring a pair of tickets for Saturday evening's show at the Dubai Tennis Stadium, my other half now tells me that listening to the Radio One dj's all week has put her off. More likely the fact that the gates open at 5.30pm and yet its not expected to finish before 1am. Anyway, if anybody is interested in the tickets, please send me a persuasive pm and I will select the lucky winner accordingly...they can be collected at the gates at the time of your choice as its only a stones throw from my place.

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had put money on this....I knew you were not going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
****...I could have been rolling in it....

lionheart Apr 15th 2008 7:11 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6210281)
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
I wish I had put money on this....I knew you were not going to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
****...I could have been rolling in it....

We have everything we need at home and just love staying in comfort with our toddler so why venture outside? As my OH rightly says, we will be able to hear the music from our villa anyway. It strikes me that its an event best attended by teenagers and yet they have a 21yo age limit...crazy. I betcha that Kelly Rowland doesn't turn up before 10.30pm and is on stage for less than 20 minutes. Would rather have seen Akon at DFC the previous night...but would have probably cancelled too.:)

MataHari Apr 15th 2008 7:14 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6210301)
We have everything we need at home and just love staying in comfort with our toddler so why venture outside? As my OH rightly says, we will be able to hear the music from our villa anyway. It strikes me that its an event best attended by teenagers and yet they have a 21yo age limit...crazy. I betcha that Kelly Rowland doesn't turn up before 10.30pm and is on stage for less than 20 minutes. Would rather have seen Akon at DFC the previous night...but would have probably cancelled too.:)

listen darling hunnybum...you don't have to explain yourself to me...no one has...but ffs...stop saying every time that you are planning to go to stuff and then pull out...it makes you look like a right pratt...and that's not what you want is it...

admon Apr 15th 2008 7:15 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6210301)

I was in the Uk a few weeks ago. Kelly Rowland was supposed to appear on BBC Radio 1 in the daytime, all day they were saying, she will be hear soon... at 4pm they finally admitted that there was no sign of her and it looked like she wasn't going to show...
Radio 1 in the Uk is huge as well. What a diva...

lionheart Apr 15th 2008 7:16 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6210313)
listen darling hunnybum...you don't have to explain yourself to me...no one has...but ffs...stop saying every time that you are planning to go to stuff and then pull out...it makes you look like a right pratt...and that's not what you want is it...

I don't give a blind f*** what anybody on this site thinks about me, my dear.

MataHari Apr 15th 2008 7:17 am

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 6210331)
I don't give a blind f*** what anybody on this site thinks about me, my dear.

of course you don't...you're a big big boy

admon Apr 15th 2008 7:20 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6210313)

only this morning you clearly stated ' Its a sign of strength to know when to pull out'.
lion heart is clearly following your instructions to the letter.

MataHari Apr 15th 2008 7:23 am

Originally Posted by admon (Post 6210350)
only this morning you clearly stated ' Its a sign of strength to know when to pull out'.
lion heart is clearly following your instructions to the letter.

when you are around a bit longer it will all make sense...trust me

admon Apr 15th 2008 7:27 am

Originally Posted by MataHari (Post 6210358)
when you are around a bit longer it will all make sense...trust me

i was only joking.

MataHari Apr 15th 2008 7:29 am

Originally Posted by admon (Post 6210379)
i was only joking.

oh stop doing that...it's confusing me..