Radio One Concert

Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:23 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Radio One Concert

Trying to get tickets for the Radio One (Kelly Roland & Karl Wolf) concert at the Aviation Club on 19th April but drawing blanks from every website concerned. Does anybody know anything about it?
Old Mar 30th 2008, 5:53 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Radio One Concert

Originally Posted by lionheart
Trying to get tickets for the Radio One (Kelly Roland & Karl Wolf) concert at the Aviation Club on 19th April but drawing blanks from every website concerned. Does anybody know anything about it?
yep...I have tickets
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MataHari
yep...I have tickets
Are you serious?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious?
Trying to find anything about it on the web is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:51 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Are you serious?
have I ever lied to you...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:59 am
Account Closed

have I ever lied to you...
I was under the impression that tickets were not on general release and that only "invitations" were available by sending an SMS to Radio One, but that hasn't worked for me. What do you suggest?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:18 am
hmmmm...nice

I was under the impression that tickets were not on general release and that only "invitations" were available by sending an SMS to Radio One, but that hasn't worked for me. What do you suggest?
oh...well...we did the SMS thing and it did work...did you follow the instructions...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:07 am
Account Closed

oh...well...we did the SMS thing and it did work...did you follow the instructions...
All they said on radio was to send an SMS to 6362 no other instructions. Just gave my wife's name. What else are we supposed to do?
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:09 am
hmmmm...nice

All they said on radio was to send an SMS to 6362 no other instructions. Just gave my wife's name. What else are we supposed to do?
the data goes to a computer, so you have to text the exact thing they tell you to...and then you get an sms back with instruction about picking the tickets up
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:14 am
Account Closed

the data goes to a computer, so you have to text the exact thing they tell you to...and then you get an sms back with instruction about picking the tickets up
Bit silly when they appear to have only given detailed instructions once and not when I was listening to their wavelength...oh well, another waste of time it seems.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:20 am
hmmmm...nice

Bit silly when they appear to have only given detailed instructions once and not when I was listening to their wavelength...oh well, another waste of time it seems.
oh no....they are constantly saying what to sms...radio (space) 1 (space) name...if you don't do the radio 1 bit, or no spaces or just your name, it won't work....it's really every couple of mins they say it...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:51 am
Account Closed

oh no....they are constantly saying what to sms...radio (space) 1 (space) name...if you don't do the radio 1 bit, or no spaces or just your name, it won't work....it's really every couple of mins they say it...
Thanks...will try again...sadly we don't have a radio in the office and Jasmine at home is always listening to her cd's. If no joy, will tell my wife to tune in to Radio 1 or else. By the way, the Akon concert is the night before...similar music.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 10:59 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks...will try again...sadly we don't have a radio in the office and Jasmine at home is always listening to her cd's. If no joy, will tell my wife to tune in to Radio 1 or else. By the way, the Akon concert is the night before...similar music.
I've pretty much given up on anyone half decent ever playing Dubai.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Robert Plant was here last year...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
who is half decent in your book then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.