Racism Explained

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:34 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism Explained

Originally Posted by Alexa
A young wife or approx the same age? Is he fat and ugly?
Oi, keep me out of this..
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:38 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OriginalSunshine
Ok - here's a little firework to throw into the mix.

What do you assume in your own head when you see a middle aged white guy with an asian wife?
If she's half his age, international economics.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

(Seen recently) What about a working class white Brit factory worker with a heavily pregnant Thai girl who requires a translator at the wedding to ensure she understands her vows. Who upon uttering them is unable to pronounce the sounds necessary to speak the words clearly enough to be identifiable?

Can only call that the 'Language of Lurv'
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

[ 'Language of Lurv'
Language of Perv...
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 5:56 pm
womble

OriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond reputeOriginalSunshine has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
'There is a bloke who works on the oil industry.'
when they are the same age, yes! same as mine!
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Are gingers a race now?
Of course we are darling!! how stupid is that..you can't be accused of racism if you insult somebody for having ginger hair!!!

Originally Posted by shiva
im offended by people being ****ing offended these days.
I can't bring this up as a video but it is funny and true.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl2...watch-this_fun
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Of course we are darling!! how stupid is that..you can't be accused of racism if you insult somebody for having ginger hair!!!

I can't bring this up as a video but it is funny and true.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xl2...watch-this_fun
It's odd what constitutes racism. Should I throw a wobbly because someone called me a "White haired English bastard"?

My response was "Arseholes,Eff off!"

Life goes on...
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I am too busy hating everyone equally to single out a particular race.

Oh, gingers aren't a race, they can dye their hair.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Scamp

Thus spake Mark Renton....
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

The Sunday Herald did a piece on "gingerism" sadly removed from their website, looking into the Human Rights and Equalities Commissions viewpoints on it:

The Equality and Human Rights Commission - formerly the Commission for Racial Equality - does not monitor discrimination against redheads and has nothing to say on "gingerism". In any discussion of how the phenomenon compares to racism, it will be pointed out firstly that red hair comes from mutations of a particular gene, the melanocortin 1 receptor, and isn't necessarily directly inherited from parents; and secondly that redheads have not suffered centuries of systematic abuse. Yet if we accept that black people can be racist towards whites, or that whites of one nation can be accused of being racist towards whites of another, then definitions of racism become less watertight.
So, if being Ginger is the result of a gene, then the difference between whites and blacks being genes must draw it closer together where taking offense in the courts is concerned surely?

In England, those with freckles were the subject of abuse in centuries past. (Notwithstanding people with ginger hair normally have freckles too) and it was a lot harder to hide freckles across the body than merely dye your hair.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 3:38 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Mentalist: I didn't post this to cause offence, nor with the hope, expectation or intention that it would degenerate into insults. It was to stimulate debate. You and your family took offence--I apologise for that, for none was intended.

I hate it when people say, "I'm sorry, but..." and then go on to qualify the apology to the extent that it is no longer an apology. So I won't do that. Genuinely, sorry if I caused you offence.
I hate this post. I normally chuckle or agree with everything you write but I dislike the fact you've apologised for, frankly, nothing.

People will be upset whatever the situation. If you had to apologise to everyone you might have upset yesterday you'd never get any work done.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Fear of gingers? Seems unlikely. Being a prick sounds more like it, surrounded by other pricks (the sexual predator).

Or was your ginger friend being overly sensitive?
are you bad mouthing gingers?
out of order you racist pig
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

and Michael Jackson made his skin white...
Old Oct 24th 2012, 4:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by commander
and Michael Jackson made his skin white...
Michael Jackson made parents white.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Crunch Berry
No scamps, its not funny and its not offensive, its just stupid

You have no sense of humour
There is only one ****tard that calls me Scamps.

I reckon I know who you are...

Shall we have a sweepstake on how long you stay this time mate?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.