Racism

Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice
Default Re: Racism

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
Firstly you arrogant idiot, I do not have boobies.

Secondly, Forbes lists Dangote as the richest African.

Finally, your man may have African connections, but he is a Saudi, as previously stated.

Touche....
Al Amoudi has more money than Dangote. Forbes doesn't list Al Amoudi because of his Yemeni father. But Al Amoudi considers himself an Ethiopian/African.

And when you have protruding breasts as your avatar, and the attitude of an angry black woman you'll tend to confuse folks regarding your gender. If your wife has anywhere as nasty an attiude as you, I'm sure the Libyans would have plenty of reasons to dislike you two not including your race.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by seven seas
In civilised, un-racist societies, they don't have slaves, and are embarassed at the mere thought that their forefathers were part of a system that benefitted from it.
The current generation of Arabs do not need to apologize for be ashamed of their forefathers actions. Many of the previous generations, throughout the world, had slaves. Slavery is one of the more distinguishing features of civilization, especially considering the hunter gatherer societies of old were very egalitarian. And while I do agree that slavery was an immoral institution, I do admire the fact that Arab societies tended to be more fair to the slaves they kept and also didn't practice the discriminatory "one drop rule" like in the United States.
Old Aug 30th 2010, 3:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
as nasty an attiude as you

So what's your excuse?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
In civilised, un-racist societies, they don't have slaves, and are embarassed at the mere thought that their forefathers were part of a system that benefitted from it.

correct. we are now post-racial thankfully....
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

tieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to alltieresias is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Romulan
... the attitude of an angry black woman ...
Romulan - what characterised the attitude as that of a black woman?

Out of interest, how would you describe your own ethnicity? When you're on Earth, that is, and not on Romulus or Remus?
Old Aug 30th 2010, 5:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

This thread went well.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

davidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nice

In 17 years in Oman, not once did I experience ANY kind of racism. Perhaps partly due to large numbers of negroid Omanis. In 1970 slavery was still a fact, particularly in the south.

Regards,
Davie.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:20 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidhendry
In 17 years in Oman, not once did I experience ANY kind of racism. Perhaps partly due to large numbers of negroid Omanis. In 1970 slavery was still a fact, particularly in the south.

Regards,
Davie.
Were you in a coma?
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

davidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nicedavidhendry is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roadking
Were you in a coma?
What the **** is that supposed to mean, smartarse?
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:27 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by davidhendry
What the **** is that supposed to mean, smartarse?
Why thank you, they are new trousers and I do believe they suit me.

Coma; deep sleep, profound state of unconsciousness, no sleepy-wakey only sleepy-sleepy.

You claim that "In 17 years in Oman, not once did I experience ANY kind of racism". I assumed that meant you were out of it for most of the 17 years.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

wallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nice

Originally Posted by Roadking
Why thank you, they are new trousers and I do believe they suit me.

Coma; deep sleep, profound state of unconsciousness, no sleepy-wakey only sleepy-sleepy.

You claim that "In 17 years in Oman, not once did I experience ANY kind of racism". I assumed that meant you were out of it for most of the 17 years.
Why don`t you speak plain English, like me, you ****ing dickhead.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:01 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:02 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 31st 2010, 12:04 pm