Racism

Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism

He's been taking the rose-tinted vision pills
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:02 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaidog

I really am surpised he didn't get proper done in, or even shot.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Romulan
There there is little, if any, racism in the Middle East. Certain incidents here and there that are sensationalized by the media don't reflect the Middle East as a whole, especially considering the great ethnic diversity in the region. Only some disgruntled expats on this forum spout false and malicious accusations of racism in order to undermine and cause fitnah. If they think they're victims of racism, then they wouldn't be here.
Heh, can you actually see straight or do you wander round bumping into lamposts like some cock eyed twerp that you are?

No racism?

Heh.

You utter moron.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:06 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
I'd imagine whilst sniffing glue also.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:08 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I really am surpised he didn't get proper done in, or even shot.
I watched it, I like humour that's "on the edge" like The Day Today / Chris Morris etc - but I thought this clip was of a total twat... not funny, just a prick... hey ho....
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Heh, can you actually see straight or do you wander round bumping into lamposts like some cock eyed twerp that you are?

No racism?

Heh.

You utter moron.
Get bent you lying piece of shit. Why don't you shove your imported racism up your ass and pack your bags and leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old Aug 31st 2010, 11:27 pm
Forum Regular

Romulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really niceRomulan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
If you and your wife think you're going to import your PC bullshit to other countries, and get everything handed to you on a silver plate just because you accuse everyone and his brother of "racism" then you have another thing coming. Whinny, lying blacks such as yourself give the rest of us a bad name. Shame on you. Suck it up man.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Whinny, lying blacks such as yourself give the rest of us a bad name.

Why don't you just finish off what you really wanted to say and insult me/us with the N word?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Whinny, lying blacks such as yourself give the rest of us a bad name. Shame on you. Suck it up man.
Like this?
Attached Thumbnails Racism-3134510.jpg  
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

If you and your wife think you're going to import your PC bullshit to other countries, and get everything handed to you on a silver plate just because you accuse everyone and his brother of "racism" then you have another thing coming. Whinny, lying blacks such as yourself give the rest of us a bad name. Shame on you. Suck it up man.
no, shame on you...i reckon you've stumbled across the wrong forum here, but i'm sure there must be another one where you'll find like minded people...
Old Sep 1st 2010, 4:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Get bent you lying piece of shit. Why don't you shove your imported racism up your ass and pack your bags and leave. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I think that you are in the wrong forum my dear, you are extremley rude and common, please find another forum more suited to your temperment.

The UAE is 1 of the most racist places that I have ever lived and you are obviously totally delusional if you think otherwise.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 5:44 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...44#post8811344

That's pretty rich coming from someone who, on his fifth post on the forum, says "Gulf women are so unattractive...". To say that there's virtually no racism here is profoundly ignorant (I use that word in its fundamental sense), so one (or more) of the following must be true: a) you've never been here; b) you have been here but you are oblivious to almost everything that goes on around you (eg who actually built this place, and how are they treated?); c) you have been here but deliberately deny what goes on here; d) you are xenophobic; e) you are stupid.

Care to enlighten us?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute

i actually have to say this thread is becoming surreal.

Romulan has got to be taking the piss?
Old Sep 1st 2010, 6:09 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by expat.brat

Romulan has got to be taking the piss?
That's what I thought till he said "Get bent you lying piece of shit". Sorta made it (sur)real. I like a bit of banter and a bit of piss-taking, but the guy needs to wise up or **** off.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 7:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I watched it, I like humour that's "on the edge" like The Day Today / Chris Morris etc - but I thought this clip was of a total twat... not funny, just a prick... hey ho....
yeah, they are trying to be offensive and funny at the same time, but he did deserve a kicking.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.