Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Quiz night on Monday then??

Quiz night on Monday then??

Old Jul 18th 2009, 1:53 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Quiz night on Monday then??

Anyone else on for quiz night at Rydges on Monday?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 2:55 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quiz night on Monday then??

Originally Posted by ctfc
fûck a duck, haven't seen you on here in an age,

how's things?
Old Jul 18th 2009, 2:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, I'll come...
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:09 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
yeah, I'll come...
I wish I could

Hi MH
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:24 pm
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
fûck a duck, haven't seen you on here in an age,

how's things?
Unemployed, homeless, unable to leave the country, but otherwise all going pretty well Could be worse, I could be a duck...

BTW - have a mate who's lived in Discovery Gardens for a while and very happy - go for it.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:52 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Unemployed, homeless, unable to leave the country, but otherwise all going pretty well Could be worse, I could be a duck...

just brush up on your sports and geography knowledge and all will be well....
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:40 pm
Down and out

just brush up on your sports and geography knowledge and all will be well....
I'm relying on your "name that tune in 3 nanoseconds" psychic powers for the drinks bill
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:43 pm
hmmmm...nice

I'm relying on your "name that tune in 3 nanoseconds" psychic powers for the drinks bill
lol...you'll be on water then...
turn up before 8, drinks are half price or at least cheaper...
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:21 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Dave (the quizmaster) mentioned that because of the holiday to mark Isra Wal Meraj [Prophet Mohammad's (PBUH) ascension to heaven], Aussie Legends was opening at 7.30 pm on Monday night. I think
Old Jul 21st 2009, 4:01 am
hmmmm...nice

't was fun and educational...
and the quiz wasn't bad either...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 4:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

't was fun and educational...
and the quiz wasn't bad either...
So who showed up and who is this ctfc person? Never come across him before.
Old Jul 21st 2009, 4:51 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

I am fairly sure that Dave (Aussie) also does the quiz at the Premier Inn by the Green Community on Tuesdays.

I am also fairly sure that he does not go to the trouble of changing the questions from his Monday night gig at Rydges - so, if you happen to remember the answers to any of the difficult ones - I'd be happy to hear them

Can't imagine there were too many Q's about cricket yesterday.....
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:12 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by lionheart
So who showed up and who is this ctfc person? Never come across him before.
it was MM, the ctfc person and myself...and we did really well, 48 points out of a possible 60, reckon we came 5th or 6th...
the place was packed and there was even dancing going on at some point...

the ctfc person has been to the quiz and BE nights out before...but since you never venture out of your comfortzone you missed all that...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:13 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Dubaidog
I am fairly sure that Dave (Aussie) also does the quiz at the Premier Inn by the Green Community on Tuesdays.

I am also fairly sure that he does not go to the trouble of changing the questions from his Monday night gig at Rydges - so, if you happen to remember the answers to any of the difficult ones - I'd be happy to hear them

Can't imagine there were too many Q's about cricket yesterday.....
yes...the lovely Dave...

that would be cheating...
Old Jul 21st 2009, 5:19 am
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

yes...the lovely Dave...

that would be cheating...
Yes - but I would really enjoy the free beers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.