Reload this Page >

Quick Telecoms Question Qatar

Quick Telecoms Question Qatar

Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:51 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Quick Telecoms Question Qatar

Are QTel the only provider of mobile services, or is there another?

Thanks
Old Feb 25th 2013, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick Telecoms Question Qatar

Originally Posted by Kix View Post
Are QTel the only provider of mobile services, or is there another?

Thanks
Vodafone
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:16 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Do they still have only one, really bad radio station that interrupts music for prayers and features news stories about what colour pants the Emir has on today?
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy View Post
Do they still have only one, really bad radio station that interrupts music for prayers and features news stories about what colour pants the Emir has on today?
Yes , QBS radio is indeed still shite . No real news , no traffic news , no decent programming and no hope !

We had The Worzels followed by The Brotherhood Of Man then Boney M this morning .

You know you're going to have a shit day when' Brown Girl In The Ring' blasts through the speakers at 6.00am !
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:32 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Ta.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

Originally Posted by co durham boy View Post
Yes , QBS radio is indeed still shite .

You know you're going to have a shit day when' Brown Girl In The Ring' blasts through the speakers at 6.00am !
6.00 to 6.30 am is monotone readings and interpretations from the Quran. And if you are on the road listening to that at 6.00 am then you have been here too long.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gottheTshirt View Post
6.00 to 6.30 am is monotone readings and interpretations from the Quran. And if you are on the road listening to that at 6.00 am then you have been here too long.
Yes correct , i have been here too long . It's actually called ' The deeds and utterances of the Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH)' .

Then Bernie Lyons comes on at 6.30am !
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:18 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Avoid Qtel like the plague, they are useless. I have just spent 2 hours of my life arguing about my QR3700 bill for roaming when I activated a Qtel passport which gives me 1G of download and 100 minutes of talking. Seems it didn't get set up but the wifes did.............
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:20 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

And there is a new british speaking radio channel, 91.7 equally as shite as QBS but at least you can turn the Worzels off and listen to Climie Fisher.
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by britexpat76 View Post
And there is a new british speaking radio channel, 91.7 equally as shite as QBS but at least you can turn the Worzels off and listen to Climie Fisher.
I had that on the other day and there was a documentary on about Robin Hood .

This place gets more bizarre by the day .
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:24 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by britexpat76 View Post
Avoid Qtel like the plague, they are useless. I have just spent 2 hours of my life arguing about my QR3700 bill for roaming when I activated a Qtel passport which gives me 1G of download and 100 minutes of talking. Seems it didn't get set up but the wifes did.............
Which has the best coverage (this isn't for personal use)?

I understand that customer service is non existent btw.

(PS, it's your go).
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:27 am
Shark Fisherman

(PS, it's your go).
I don't know about Vodafone but Qtel was wretched in my Villa in Al Waab (That doesn't really help) They are probably on a par but you will get a better deal with Vodafone.

(Just looking now, give me 5)
Old Feb 25th 2013, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

(PS, it's your go).
Qtel , i can't pick up much on Vodafone in Wakra or Mesieed but then again you're lucky if you see normal human activity in those two places .