Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Old May 23rd 2008, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Questions for BEARD MAN ????????????

Originally Posted by Beard Man
a woman can wear white as well as long it covers her and it is not dressed in a way to look attractive..

some women wear black stuff and yet they were it in a sexy way which is not good for them

that's normal for a woman to accept being married to married man .. she can take it ...and it is not humiliating as you think

try it your self and you will love it LOL
Any woman that wears white in any part of the Magic Kingdom that I've ever visited or heard about risks incurring a minor punishment...... like a stoning, for instance............

Actually, Homo Hirsutus, there is a very good reason why women PREFER to wear black - they know that, on sunny days, white can become a bit see-through......

........ and they don't want all those bearded perverts ogling the contours of their bodies......
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:19 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Any woman that wears white in any part of the Magic Kingdom that I've ever visited or heard about risks incurring a minor punishment...... like a stoning, for instance............

Actually, Homo Hirsutus, there is a very good reason why women PREFER to wear black - they know that, on sunny days, white can become a bit see-through......

........ and they don't want all those bearded perverts ogling the contours of their bodies......

where do you get your information from

i have seen women in Makkah it self wearing white or other colorfull stuff ..

as long it is covering in a recpectable way what you call the contours of their bodies ...

and the black or the white stuff they wear isn't a see through thingy
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Are women made to marry a man not of their choosing?
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:07 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Are women made to marry a man not of their choosing?

i agree with you.. women are not made to get married to a man that she don't want.

but.. what makes you think that this is how marrige is happening?

let me tell you something.

the process of getting married is like so (take me as an example)

my sister or my mother will suggest a woman for me.

if i agree

they will approach her family.

her family will ask about my manners, (investigation) to make sure that i am good enough for her.

if i meet their requirments and they find me a good man

they will allow me and her to see each other and to talk.

from their point of view they will not allow anyone to reach this point unless they find him good enough for their daughter.

after this meeting the final answer is for the girl. to accept or to refuse

now show me in this whole process where was the girl forced to marry me????????????????????

or are you asking that she must have sex with me in advance and live with me for a while before she deicdes if she wana marry me or not??

or are you suggesting that if she didn't enjoy having sex with me that she try with another one ..and another one ...until she finds her soul mate ??

or are you suggesting that she should go to night clubs and pick the one she think who is gona be good for her.

Men know men hell better than ladies !!!

ladies most of the time fail to know the reality of the man and most of the time she is being fooled ... untel she finds someone honest ... (the process for a girl to find her future husband involves alot of relations)

i read once in the news paper that in USA ... a girl sleep with more than 100 man during her life !!! (what life is this)

we protect our women ...we make sure that they wont get hurt when they get married.

are there mistakes happening??

yes that's normal .. people do mistakes... and they don't follow this way of marrige all the time.

but still .. the process of marrige this way is better than any other process of marrige

i hope i mananged to answer some of your questions
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: The city of many visions - and fast performance cars
weescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond reputeweescot has a reputation beyond repute

Which foreign countries have you travelled to/visited?
Old May 23rd 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Beard Man,

Lets get into the deep issues:

1) Hillary or Obama?
2) Maradona or Pele?
3) Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:32 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Islamic monotheism (Tauhid) is but one of thousands of religions practised around the world. I understand Muslims see their religion as the one and only true religion. This is confirmed by Abu Hurayrah who reported that Mohammad (PBUH) said "Every prophet was sent to his own people, but I have been sent to all mankind".

As I understand it from a Muslim perspective, the words and message of the Qu'ran are the direct words of God and stand for all time. Yet a number of the major sins applying to Muslims today (and for all time) relates to early Islam, when this new religion was forming and forcibly being spread (e.g., sins Nos. 15, 22, 57, and 69 in the list below.

For example, how can 'a slave's running away from his master' be relevant today when slavery has been abolished?

As a practising Muslim, do you agree with the list of sins and do you in your daily life strive not to commit any of these sins?

Major sins:

01. Associating anything with Allah
02. Murder
03. Practising magic
04. Not Praying
05. Not paying Zakat
06. Not fasting on a Day of Ramadan without excuse
07. Not performing Hajj, while being able to do so
08. Disrespect to parents
09. Abandoning relatives
10. Fornication and Adultery
11. Homosexuality(sodomy)
12. Interest(Riba)
13. Wrongfully consuming the property of an orphan
14. Lying about Allah and His Messenger
15. Running away from the battlefield
16. A leader's deceiving his people and being unjust to them
17. Pride and arrogance
18. Bearing false witness
19. Drinking Khamr (wine)
20. Gambling
21. Slandering chaste women
22. Stealing from the spoils of war
23. Stealing
24. Highway Robbery
25. Taking false oath
26. Oppression
27. Illegal gain
28. Consuming wealth acquired unlawfully
29. Committing suicide
30. Frequent lying
31. Judging unjustly
32. Giving and Accepting bribes
33. Woman's imitating man and man's imitating woman
34. Being cuckold
35. Marrying a divorced woman in order to make her lawful for the husband
36. Not protecting oneself from urine
37. Showing-off
38. Learning knowledge of the religion for the sake of this world and concealing that knowledge
39. Bertrayal of trust
40. Recounting favours
41. Denying Allah's Decree
42. Listening (to) people's private conversations
43. Carrying tales
44. Cursing
45. Breaking contracts
46. Believing in fortune-tellers and astrologers
47. A woman's bad conduct towards her husband
48. Making statues and pictures
49. Lamenting, wailing, tearing the clothing, and doing other things of this sort when an affliction befalls
50. Treating others unjustly
51. Overbearing conduct toward the wife, the servant, the weak, and animals
52. Offending one's neighbour
53. Offending and abusing Muslims
54. Offending people and having an arrogant attitude toward them
55. Trailing one's garment in pride
56. Men's wearing silk and gold
57. A slave's running away from his master
58. Slaughtering an animal which has been dedicated to anyone other than Allah
59. To knowingly ascribe one's paternity to a father other than one's own
60. Arguing and disputing violently
61. Witholding excess water
62. Giving short weight or measure
63. Feeling secure from Allah's Plan
64. Offending Allah's righteous friends
65. Not praying in congregation but praying alone without an excuse
66. Persistently missing Friday Prayers without any excuse
67. Unsurping the rights of the heir through bequests
68. Deceiving and plotting evil
69. Spying for the enemy of the Muslims
70. Cursing or insulting any of the Companiions of Allah's Messenger

Source: The Major Sins Al-Kaba'r By Muhammad bin 'Uthman Adh-Dhahabi, rendered into English by Mohammad Moinuddin Siddiqui.
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:38 am
Just Joined

Davedurdans is an unknown quantity at this point

What?

I as an artist should be beheaded then.

Does this mean holding in my wee?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Beard Man,

Lets get into the deep issues:

1) Hillary or Obama?
2) Maradona or Pele?
3) Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Obama, Maradona, Ab Dab..........

........and Homo Hirsutus will surely agree........?

And what about Kournikova or Alba?
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MacScot
Islamic monotheism (Tauhid) is but one of thousands of religions practised around the world. I understand Muslims see their religion as the one and only true religion. This is confirmed by Abu Hurayrah who reported that Mohammad (PBUH) said "Every prophet was sent to his own people, but I have been sent to all mankind".

As I understand it from a Muslim perspective, the words and message of the Qu'ran are the direct words of God and stand for all time. Yet a number of the major sins applying to Muslims today (and for all time) relates to early Islam, when this new religion was forming and forcibly being spread (e.g., sins Nos. 15, 22, 57, and 69 in the list below.

For example, how can 'a slave's running away from his master' be relevant today when slavery has been abolished?

As a practising Muslim, do you agree with the list of sins and do you in your daily life strive not to commit any of these sins?

Major sins:

02. Murder
03. Practising magic
04. Not Praying
05. Not paying Zakat
09. Abandoning relatives
12. Interest(Riba)
17. Pride and arrogance
20. Gambling
23. Stealing
24. Highway Robbery
25. Taking false oath
26. Oppression
27. Illegal gain
29. Committing suicide
30. Frequent lying
31. Judging unjustly
34. Being cuckold
37. Showing-off
38. Learning knowledge of the religion for the sake of this world and concealing that knowledge
39. Bertrayal of trust
40. Recounting favours
43. Carrying tales
44. Cursing
45. Breaking contracts
49. Lamenting, wailing, tearing the clothing, and doing other things of this sort when an affliction befalls

Source: The Major Sins Al-Kaba'r By Muhammad bin 'Uthman Adh-Dhahabi, rendered into English by Mohammad Moinuddin Siddiqui.
Fascinating - hadn't seen that list before..........

.......... glad to see No 2......... and No 29....... and No 68..... I just KNEW there was something not quite right about 9/11.................
Old May 23rd 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by The Dean
Fascinating - hadn't seen that list before..........

.......... glad to see No 2......... and No 29....... and No 68..... I just KNEW there was something not quite right about 9/11.................
........ and just what does No 63 mean???
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Davedurdans is an unknown quantity at this point

I have no diea what that means. And am I a bad person for the finding deans post amusing?
Old May 23rd 2008, 1:54 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Davedurdans
I have no diea what that means. And am I a bad person for the finding deans post amusing?

I am a very bad person-I think they are hilarious.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot

Major sins:

02. Murder
03. Practising magic
04. Not Praying
05. Not paying Zakat
09. Abandoning relatives
12. Interest(Riba)
17. Pride and arrogance
20. Gambling
23. Stealing
24. Highway Robbery
25. Taking false oath
26. Oppression
27. Illegal gain
29. Committing suicide
30. Frequent lying
31. Judging unjustly
34. Being cuckold
37. Showing-off
39. Bertrayal of trust
40. Recounting favours
43. Carrying tales
44. Cursing
45. Breaking contracts

Most of those seem to be part of the Grand Masterplan for the building of Dubai.
Old May 23rd 2008, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light

Mac Scot, thanks for taking the time to write the list of sins.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.