Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Question for the Ladies of BE

Question for the Ladies of BE

Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Question for the Ladies of BE

Originally Posted by MataHari
not that easy...same size, same make but different style don't always fit...and men seem to have slightly different taste to women when it comes to underwear...well, some men do...
True. Although I think that men generally are getting better at choosing clothes for women.
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bambi in Abu Dhabi
True. Although I think that men generally are getting better at choosing clothes for women.
I have no intention of finding that out...I prefer to shop alone...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:01 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

not that easy...same size, same make but different style don't always fit...and men seem to have slightly different taste to women when it comes to underwear...well, some men do...
once offered to pay for my femme du jour to go to a corseterie tailor, now that gets you out of the whole nightmare of you choosing, wandering around the shop feeling like a nonce, blah blah blah

(sorry post-traumatic stress disorder talking here...)

Last edited by still.unsure; Mar 16th 2009 at 11:02 am. Reason: spelling
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
it's a shop for magpies...selling all sorts of lovely stuff...jewellery, bags, clothes, all sorts really, you know the type...

MM, xx
ooh thanks. Am needing a I appreciate myself gift. lol
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
once offered to pay for my femme de jeur to go to a corseterie tailor, now that gets you out of the whole nightmare of you choosing, wandering around the shop feeling like a nonce, blah blah blah

(sorry post-traumatic stress disorder talking here...)
just forget about the whole buying lingerie for a present...it's not that you really need it to be turned on away...
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I would never let my man buy me clothes.... Disaster in the making
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:14 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

just forget about the whole buying lingerie for a present...it's not that you really need it to be turned on away...
very true!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:21 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Good grief - the thought of any man trying to buy me clothes fills me with horror!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Paul what about a nice bottle of perfume of a gift pack with perfume and body lotion
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:41 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

What about being a man and telling the wench she should feel lucky to get flowers and something to eat. Then send her home to do the ironing while you stay out on the razzle.

That's what I'd do not

Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by still.unsure
aw, c'mon! lingerie? when has a bloke ever been able to buy lingerie and it ever work out right?

if you are going to head down the lingerie route here's a couple tips learnt the hard way;
- don't buy crotchless - just not a good idea
- always go for a small size - better her take it back than think you reckon her ar*e is huge
Ha Ha
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
If it's a big birthday then a pressie is probably needed. If it's just an in between birthday, then I think you have been more than generous.
Its not a big bday i think thats enough but....
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Roadking
What about being a man and telling the wench she should feel lucky to get flowers and something to eat. Then send her home to do the ironing while you stay out on the razzle.

That's what I'd do not

Are you single ?
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Paul what about a nice bottle of perfume of a gift pack with perfume and body lotion
I was thinking about that, its just something for her to open BUT perfume that just says ' I didnt know what to get so a last thought i got this ' plus she has loads
Old Mar 16th 2009, 12:48 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Are you single ?
Oh, sorry, don't know what happened to the last word in my last post. For some reason it's in white. Damn computers. :curse:

No I'm not single which is why the last word is there! D'ya think I'm stoopid?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.