Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Question for Bahrain regulars please..

Question for Bahrain regulars please..

Old Jul 31st 2013, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of
Default Question for Bahrain regulars please..

Hi all,

Taking a trip over to Bahrain on Friday for a short business appointment (property viewing) and planned on taking advantage of having the rest of the day there....

So you can guess my question......

Can anyone confirm if there is "dry" curfew ? or can i get a beer all day ?

Also, any recommendations around the Manama area for an afternoon with maybe sports showing and decent beer ?

TIA..
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

Backinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant futureBackinthesand has a brilliant future
Default Re: Question for Bahrain regulars please..

Originally Posted by goonerseba
Hi all,

Taking a trip over to Bahrain on Friday for a short business appointment (property viewing) and planned on taking advantage of having the rest of the day there....

So you can guess my question......

Can anyone confirm if there is "dry" curfew ? or can i get a beer all day ?

Also, any recommendations around the Manama area for an afternoon with maybe sports showing and decent beer ?

TIA..
Country Club in Budaiya is open all day from 9am no TV's though. Dilmun/Brit/Rugby Clubs will be showing The Ashes but members only. Pretty sure that all other regular watering holes are closed until after sunset.