British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   A Query For Kittykat (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/query-kittykat-798853/)

mentalist Jun 2nd 2013 12:17 pm

A Query For Kittykat

In your capacity as the region's expert on female lingerie, are we likely to see this type of underwear becoming popular in our neck of the woods? It would certainly appear to open up all sorts of opportunities. :wink_smile:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...Hollywood.html

kittycat1 Jun 2nd 2013 12:54 pm

Re: A Query For Kittykat

Yep. We have a glamour collection within our main stores and also have our sister brand which is just the glamour line of product. Sells very well for us and we have some nice stuff comingthrough over the next few seasons :D

kittycat1 Jun 2nd 2013 12:55 pm

they could at least have tucked the label in on her bra...very poor atention to detail.

Millhouse Jun 2nd 2013 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10736812)
they could at least have tucked the label in on her bra...very poor atention to detail.

I noticed that too. As well as the rear view mirror being almost face on to the camera in one picture and glowing green.

That, and the funny lump in her right ass-check.

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2013 1:08 pm

Why oh why does someone pay £100 or whatever on some exquisitly-designed lingerie and then leave the labels in? It's like those people who leave the clingy plastic protectors on electronic devices.

LaLaLayla Jun 2nd 2013 1:09 pm

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10736845)
Why oh why does someone pay £100 or whatever on some exquisitly-designed lingerie and then leave the labels in?

So you can remember what size you are for next time :confused:

Kix Jun 2nd 2013 1:11 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 10736833)
I noticed that too. As well as the rear view mirror being almost face on to the camera in one picture and glowing green.

That, and the funny lump in her right ass-check.

And the Louboutin shoes....

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2013 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 10736845)
Why oh why does someone pay £100 or whatever on some exquisitly-designed lingerie and then leave the labels in? It's like those people who leave the clingy plastic protectors on electronic devices.

And people who leave the import stickers on their car's window.

mentalist Jun 2nd 2013 2:38 pm

And our friends from the sub-continent , who keep their car seats covered by protective plastic sheets over six months after its purchase.

mentalist Jun 2nd 2013 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10736811)
Yep. We have a glamour collection within our main stores and also have our sister brand which is just the glamour line of product. Sells very well for us and we have some nice stuff comingthrough over the next few seasons :D

Any chance of a link to your bottoms free wear?

Bahtatboy Jun 2nd 2013 5:08 pm

Originally Posted by mentalist (Post 10736979)
And our friends from the sub-continent , who keep their car seats covered by protective plastic sheets over six months after its purchase.

My father-in-law still had them on when he sold his car, 10 years after buying it :confused:

kittycat1 Jun 2nd 2013 7:01 pm

Mentalist you will have to visit our stores I'm afraid, about to go into sale or you could wait for the new stock, no hang you'd prefer the sale i think, limited stocks though.

mentalist Jun 4th 2013 6:21 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10737274)
Mentalist you will have to visit our stores I'm afraid, about to go into sale or you could wait for the new stock, no hang you'd prefer the sale i think, limited stocks though.

So what are these particular undies called? I would feel uncomfortable wandering into your store and asking to see arse hole panties.:o

Millhouse Jun 4th 2013 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by mentalist (Post 10739797)
So what are these particular undies called? I would feel uncomfortable wandering into your store and asking to see arse hole panties.:o

I feel uncomfortable at the thought of you buying such items.

al dente Jun 4th 2013 7:42 pm

Why not walk in and say 'I'm an arsehole, man'?

I'm sure they've seen the type before.