Queen Tickets

Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Queen Tickets

Originally Posted by The Dean
Your tops are going with your bottoms?
Old Nov 14th 2008, 7:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Early feedback............ from a reputable source:

"Fantastic"
Old Nov 15th 2008, 5:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

"Fantastic"
It was quite average I thought....espcially for most of the middle part...By the time the good stuff came on at the end i'd lost enthusiasm....I'm too old i guess.

Overpriced.

Last edited by Jeeper; Nov 15th 2008 at 5:56 am.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jeeper
It was quite average I thought....espcially for most of the middle part...By the time the good stuff came on at the end i'd lost enthusiasm....I'm too old i guess.

Overpriced.
monsieur medusa said pretty much the same - that the opening and closing were good, but the middle was dead boring...

MM, xx
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:42 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

"Fantastic"
Well I loved it. Brian May came on stage and before he had even done anything I turned to my pal and said - I can't believe it I have seen Brian May with my own eyes I found the links to old Freddie Mercury footage very moving, god knows how Taylor and May must have felt when they started out on this venture with Rodgers. Overpriced - possibly but for me it was something I have wanted to do for a long long time. We arrived just before 7 pm, and were in the 'arena' by 7.30 pm, had a great view of the stage. My feet were numb by the the time they had finished would I do it again? YES There was a young girl standing next to my husband who was sending texts to her friend who we think was at the Fergie concert - she said in one of them - these old people know how to rock so that's it I am officially old

Did those of you who were there hear the message I was sent from Paul - for Debbie and the guys

and to end the night on a positive note we were out of there and home in 50 minutes

and as for the text message :
Old Nov 15th 2008, 6:52 am
Concierge

Setlist
Surfs Up…Schools Out
Tie Your Mother Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
Another One Bites The Dust
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
C-Lebrity
Seagull
Love Of My Life
I’m In Love With My Car
Say Its Not True
Bad Company
Feel Like Making Love
Bijou
Last Horizon
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
The Show Must Go On
Radio Gaga
Bohemian Rhapsody

-

Cosmos Rocks
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

"Bad Company" and "Feel Like Making Love"???

Bad Company songs at a Queen gig? To show off PR's voice presumably?

Now that's a band who are very confident in themselves...... very impressive.

Last edited by The Dean; Nov 15th 2008 at 7:22 am. Reason: long
Old Nov 15th 2008, 7:24 am
Concierge

"Bad Company" and "Feel Like Making Love"???

Bad Company songs at a Queen gig? To show off PR's voice presumably?

Now that's a band who are very confident in themselves...... very impressive.
yup it was very Paul Rodgers orientated but fantastic. They have done a great job on combining Queen and Paul, no one can ever replace Freddie but Paul in my personal opinion does a fantastic job of 'standing in' for the late great Freddie
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yup it was very Paul Rodgers orientated but fantastic. They have done a great job on combining Queen and Paul, no one can ever replace Freddie but Paul in my personal opinion does a fantastic job of 'standing in' for the late great Freddie
Not surprised.

They will now enjoy a completely new career all over again.

Were many of the old Queen classics completely different musical rearrangements? I imagine quite a few would have been...........
Old Nov 15th 2008, 9:34 am
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Setlist
Surfs Up…Schools Out
Tie Your Mother Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
C-Lebrity
Seagull
Love Of My Life
I’m In Love With My Car
Say Its Not True
Bad Company
Feel Like Making Love
Bijou
Last Horizon
The Show Must Go On
Radio Gaga
Bohemian Rhapsody

-

Cosmos Rocks
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
The first six and the last six songs for AED200would have been much better value in my view...the middle section does appear to lack inspiration, as others have said elsewhere. Would be interested to know if Fergie was sold out on the same night. Bad planninmg from somebody, especially as a top Filipina diva was appearing at the Tennis Stadium too.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:02 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Setlist
Surfs Up…Schools Out
Tie Your Mother Down
Fat Bottomed Girls
I Want It All
I Want To Break Free
C-Lebrity
Seagull
Love Of My Life
I’m In Love With My Car
Say Its Not True
Bad Company
Feel Like Making Love
Bijou
Last Horizon
The Show Must Go On
Radio Gaga
Bohemian Rhapsody

-

Cosmos Rocks
All Right Now
We Will Rock You
We Are The Champions
didn't they miss loads of queen 'classics' then?
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:21 am
Concierge

there was room for more Queen stuff definately, but this wasn't just a Queen concert it was Queen and Paul Rodgers. The stuff in the middle is off the new album which was released last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0x52tPpMDY

this was class
Old Nov 15th 2008, 11:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Shadya
The first six and the last six songs for AED200would have been much better value in my view...the middle section does appear to lack inspiration, as others have said elsewhere. Would be interested to know if Fergie was sold out on the same night. Bad planninmg from somebody, especially as a top Filipina diva was appearing at the Tennis Stadium too.
I don't know how you can be so critical, you saw one of the worlds leading rock bands, some people will NEVER get the chance. I would have been happy if they had just sang one bloody song, I saw them!!! I never ever thought I would see Queen and I am so chuffed that I have. And I am gonna admit it, I cried
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:35 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

there was room for more Queen stuff definately, but this wasn't just a Queen concert it was Queen and Paul Rodgers. The stuff in the middle is off the new album which was released last week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0x52tPpMDY

this was class
hmmm it doesn't sit well with me.
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:42 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Spugsy
hmmm it doesn't sit well with me.
I would have loved to have more Queen songs, who wouldn't but it Paul Rodgers as well

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.