British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Qatar Sucks! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/qatar-sucks-465546/)

Miss Eck Jul 12th 2007 7:44 am

Qatar Sucks!

Qatarsucks.com Now Blocked in Qatar, Site Becoming Too Powerful
Submitted by admin on Sun, 2007-05-20 18:48.

Just a few days ago we stated that the Middle East is a huge prison. The day has come that our controversial site highlighting bitter truths, Qatarsucks, has offically become blacklisted in the so-called State of Qatar.

We consider it an honor. Further, we know the hits will keep coming. In fact the site's popularity has increased every week since it was launched in mid January. Blocking the site means one thing... we have become a threat, we have become influential, we have achieved our goal of being an effective voice for the exploited and victimized in Qatar.

We would like to thank everyone who has written us in support. Also, receiving hate mail from angry Qataris is really really entertaining!

www.qatarsucks.com

ZIGGY2007 Jul 12th 2007 8:25 am

Re: Qatar Sucks!

Is this for real or am I just being thick ???:ohmy:

mythic Jul 12th 2007 8:32 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5043830)

Just a few days ago we stated that the Middle East is a huge prison. The day has come that our controversial site highlighting bitter truths, Qatarsucks, has offically become blacklisted in the so-called State of Qatar.

We consider it an honor. Further, we know the hits will keep coming. In fact the site's popularity has increased every week since it was launched in mid January. Blocking the site means one thing... we have become a threat, we have become influential, we have achieved our goal of being an effective voice for the exploited and victimized in Qatar.

We would like to thank everyone who has written us in support. Also, receiving hate mail from angry Qataris is really really entertaining!

www.qatarsucks.com

thats well out of order, :curse:

littlejimmy Jul 12th 2007 8:34 am

I can confirm that, yes, Qatar SUCKS.

Confucius Jul 12th 2007 9:11 am

I thought that this was one of LittleJimmy moaning threads again...
I have been wrong on other occasions as well...

Confucius Jul 12th 2007 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5043830)

www.qatarsucks.com

Not hot news though...Its been almost two months...

littlejimmy Jul 12th 2007 11:54 am

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5044130)
I thought that this was one of LittleJimmy moaning threads again...
I have been wrong on other occasions as well...

It's been at least 2 days since I had a moan thread. So nyerrrr.

Miss Eck Jul 12th 2007 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5044137)
Not hot news though...Its been almost two months...

That particular article was posted for those that may be in Qatar and cannot view the site thanks to Qtel.

shakh your bootie Jul 12th 2007 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5044857)
That particular article was posted for those that may be in Qatar and cannot view the site thanks to Qtel.

from the same people who bring us "al-jazeera" - free speach & unbiased news from every corner of the world. Except, ya'anee, Qatar...

Confucius Jul 12th 2007 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by littlejimmy (Post 5044794)
It's been at least 2 days since I had a moan thread. So nyerrrr.

I know...Feels like a century...

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5044857)

Take it up a notch...Email them personally...From your Blackberry...Don't forget to include that message also;the one that says "from my Blackberry" or whatever...

Miss Eck Jul 12th 2007 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5044886)
Take it up a notch...Email them personally...From your Blackberry...Don't forget to include that message also;the one that says "from my Blackberry" or whatever...

You're just too funny :rofl:

Confucius Jul 12th 2007 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5045088)
You're just too funny :rofl:

Yeah right...You're saying it to make me feel bad...

Miss Eck Jul 12th 2007 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5045093)
Yeah right...You're saying it to make me feel bad...

Yeah right ... I know you have no feelings

Confucius Jul 12th 2007 1:22 pm

Originally Posted by Miss Eck (Post 5045100)
Yeah right ... I know you have no feelings

You suck...

username 34 Jul 12th 2007 1:25 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5044886)
I know...Feels like a century...

I'm a big watermelon fan but the damn thing just wont seem to send emails .... who knew that there was such a elitism amongst the fruit community