Qatar goals 2022

Old May 29th 2018, 4:31 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Qatar goals 2022

Scamp, it’s time to start a new book.

I just watched Qatar play China on TV in a pub and it got me wondering just how many goals Qatar will concede as hosts of 2022.

I reckon if if I bet early enough with a big London bookie, i could double my pension.
Old May 30th 2018, 4:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Qatar goals 2022

Well, they still have four years to pump money into finding talent. Whether that's shipped in or out of work they've been doing towards 2022. Now, we all know the planning to create a pipeline of footballers is monumental so they'll just start giving passports out won't they.

I think they'll concede many, many goals. Never seen them play but they're a nation of about 60 people.....two hopes.
Old May 30th 2018, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Well, they still have four years to pump money into finding talent. Whether that's shipped in or out of work they've been doing towards 2022. Now, we all know the planning to create a pipeline of footballers is monumental so they'll just start giving passports out won't they.

I think they'll concede many, many goals. Never seen them play but they're a nation of about 60 people.....two hopes.
bigger question would be how many could they get past England.
Old May 30th 2018, 9:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
bigger question would be how many could they get past England.
Half a dozen with any luck.

Sooner we just give up on the national team the better. The Premier League is the ;best league in the world' and it's success (mainly at marketing) has killed the national game.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

seems they may have recruited Zidane...on a salary of £44M......a year!