Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The pro's and cons of Simon Cowell

The pro's and cons of Simon Cowell

Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The pro's and cons of Simon Cowell

Originally Posted by beebee
a doppleganger is a kind of twin
so he is a look alike, why didn't she just say that! these bloody welsh folk are weird
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why should I look it up when you can tell me!!! jesus woman!
A doppelgänger (pronunciation (help·info)) or fetch is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation.
In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin".
The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection.
They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøgr is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.

mmwwaaahhhh...
MM, xx

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

so he is a look alike, why didn't she just say that! these bloody welsh folk are weird
OY
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

OY
lol, thanks BeeBee, forgot i had a compatriot here...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lol, thanks BeeBee, forgot i had a compatriot here...

MM, xx
I'm with you babes
Old Jun 15th 2007, 1:59 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
A doppelgänger (pronunciation (help·info)) or fetch is the ghostly double of a living person, a sinister form of bilocation.
In the vernacular, "Doppelgänger" has come to refer (as in German) to any double or look-alike of a person—most commonly an "evil twin".
The word is also used to describe the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection.
They are generally regarded as harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death. In Norse mythology, a vardøgr is a ghostly double who precedes a living person and is seen performing their actions in advance.

mmwwaaahhhh...
MM, xx

oh right ! like me and Jamie Lee Curtis
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:00 pm

oh right ! like me and Jamie Lee Curtis
ooh.. you look like her, she has a fabulous body
Concierge

I'm with you babes
the welsh and the geordies are the salt of the earth, and not to upset anyone else I adore the Dutch, folk from Liverpool, and everyone else who frequents this forum - even Confusciuos, wherever he may be!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm with you babes
i'm soooo glad...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:01 pm
Concierge

ooh.. you look like her, she has a fabulous body
nah I don't!! don't build your hopes up!!! I am looking more like Dawn French these days
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:02 pm

the welsh and the geordies are the salt of the earth, and not to upset anyone else I adore the Dutch, folk from Liverpool, and everyone else who frequents this forum - even Confusciuos, wherever he may be!
I think Conf is Chinese or sommat.. his name refers to it anyway
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:03 pm

nah I don't!! don't build your hopes up!!! I am looking more like Dawn French these days
Dawn French is pretty
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:04 pm
Concierge

nope he just works in China for very long stretches of time
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol...he sooooo ain't chinese...

MM, xx
Old Jun 15th 2007, 2:06 pm

nope he just works in China for very long stretches of time
Oh well, but any idea where he is now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.