Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Private party venue Dubai

Private party venue Dubai

Old Aug 31st 2010, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Shat Fink will become famous soon enough
Default Private party venue Dubai

Being male and all that i decided to leave it to the very last minute to organise a venue for my girlfriends 30th. Set the date, invited people and just kinda thought i'd find a villa to rent for a weekend. Seems its not so simple as the owners are wise to getting their villa trashed!

Any ideas where i might be able to rent either a villa with pool or maybe a bar / restaurant that does something suitable for 20 to 30 people?

Many thanks for any replies, google didnt help too much
Old Aug 31st 2010, 7:52 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private party venue Dubai

Kuait is the party centre of the Middle East.

HB and have a good time!!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 7:57 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Depending on your budget this (or something similar) might be worth considering....

http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified...rter-package-/

At the lower end of the scale you could probably hire an Abra for a whole night for 500 Dhs...have to be a discrete BYO - but still something different and worth a crack...
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:02 pm
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

Party on an abra is a brilliant idea. Esp for 30 people!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:05 pm
Arrrrrrgh!

Dubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud ofDubaidog has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
Party on an abra is a brilliant idea. Esp for 30 people!
OK - splash out and hire two!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 8:22 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shat Fink
Being male and all that i decided to leave it to the very last minute to organise a venue for my girlfriends 30th. Set the date, invited people and just kinda thought i'd find a villa to rent for a weekend. Seems its not so simple as the owners are wise to getting their villa trashed!

Any ideas where i might be able to rent either a villa with pool or maybe a bar / restaurant that does something suitable for 20 to 30 people?

please do the needful and avail us of your budget....
Old Sep 1st 2010, 3:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

how about hiring a boat...?

bear in mind it might be difficult to hire a villa/outdoor venue given that it's ramadan and no loud music/partying is allowed...

MM, xx
Old Sep 1st 2010, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shat Fink

I heard that there is an empty villa on a small complex near Mcgrudys.
You could try there. I am sure the neighbours won't mind if you have loud music playing all night and scream around the pool area.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 5:26 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Bristol yachts in the Marina does boat rentals. But v. v. expensive. I wanted to book their catamaran for a couple hours but the rates were 3,500 AED per hour.

Said thanks but no.

Why not just take over a bar somewhere? You can arrange to have an open bar and give all your guests drinks tickets.
Old Sep 1st 2010, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Shat Fink will become famous soon enough

Well the party is to be after Ramadan, we have hired dhows in Dibba before which are ideal but wanted something different and nearer Duabi this time. A pool party at a villa was the idea which we found for about AED3000 per night which would have been ok.

Guess one of us needs to man up and rent a villa for the year!