Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

A print of a scan of a fax of a Visa...

A print of a scan of a fax of a Visa...

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of
Default Re: A print of a scan of a fax of a Visa...

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Al Maha is the service you used, it's like Al Maharba in Dubai and is very good, even in the tiny little airport at Doha.

Where are you staying? Are you working here? I'm on the airport job, although off on the sick right now with whiplash.
Hello LJ

M8 I'm sorry to hear about your accident, but I'm not at ALL surprised given what I've seen so far that is supposed to be driving, get well soon!!

Yes I'm working on the NDIA project, staying at the Gloria Hotel for now but looks like my apartment will be ready by tomorrow (that was really quick). The apartment is about a 10mins drive from the site - barring accidents of course.

I'll pm you some details and maybe we could get a pint at some point, albeit after 5pm since there's apparently a new law here about serving alochol before that time based on some recent incident involving women and too much alcohol...

All the best,
K.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
I'll pm you some details and maybe we could get a pint at some point, albeit after 5pm since there's apparently a new law here about serving alochol before that time based on some recent incident involving women and too much alcohol...
That will probably be some of the gals on here then.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Al Maha is the service you used, it's like Al Maharba in Dubai and is very good, even in the tiny little airport at Doha.

Where are you staying? Are you working here? I'm on the airport job, although off on the sick right now with whiplash.
Unless we read about your accident on Gulf News or Arabianbusiness.com, stop with the drama act...We've all been rammed from behind at some point in our lives...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:02 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Unless we read about your accident on Gulf News or Arabianbusiness.com, stop with the drama act...We've all been rammed from behind at some point in our lives...
Sorry, oh great one. I should have visited you for medical advice and not a doctor, right? I'll just pop the neck brace off and start head-banging right now.
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

Not me, i am not that way inclined....
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, oh great one. I should have visited you for medical advice and not a doctor, right? I'll just pop the neck brace off and start head-banging right now.
There's a good boy...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by simple2204
Not me, i am not that way inclined....
I thought you were...
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all

I thought you were...
sorry to disappoint as i know you were looking forward to getting a piece of me
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 3:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by simple2204
sorry to disappoint as i know you were looking forward to getting a piece of me
I'll live...