Pretty Scary Thread

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 12:05 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pretty Scary Thread

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=706365&page=2

Here is a sample...It was horrid, I was in one of the stores at the time, I got down on the floor and stuff started falling off shelves and roof tiles coming down. My daughter is still trying to get home from Mount Pleasant School where she works which apparently has been hit hard. All the family were separated as you would expect at that time of day. My grand children were down at Burnside and Cobham Schools, husband in the city and my son in law at the prison working. I really thought things were getting better, I cried all the way home in the car as it was shaking so much with the aftershock, I really thought my time had come. I was soooo scared. I still need to see my daughter and grandchildren and son in law. I don't know if I can still live here, will take a really lot of thinking about.__________________
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 12:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pretty Scary Thread

It looks devastating- again! My heart goes out to those missing loved ones or those who are trapped.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12533291