British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Premiership Kick Off (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/premiership-kick-off-768723/)

Kix Aug 18th 2012 1:50 pm

Premiership Kick Off

Some great games today, I.m thinking West Brom can get at least a point from Pool, the Arse must be worth 3points against scum, utd will turn over toffees, City will put 3 or 4 past Southampton, same with Chelsea past Wigan.

And Toon will turn over the yids.

Well that's my predictions...

Bahtatboy Aug 18th 2012 3:03 pm

Re: Premiership Kick Off

Oh FFS I haven't recovered from the Olympics yet.

britexpat76 Aug 18th 2012 3:13 pm

I backed Liverpool and Arsenal in a treble with Fulham, so far so shit. Nothing changes except I'm having to watch it drinking Rose as its all the alcohol left in the house...............Roll on tomorrow.

mentalist Aug 18th 2012 4:26 pm

Any odds on Mark Hughes getting sacked before Xmas?

Jim Smith Aug 18th 2012 4:32 pm

Can't we get rid of that guy who must have said about 20 times already "Another problem solved by Expedition"!! Must be the advertising industry at its most ridiculous?

Sandboy Aug 19th 2012 5:29 am

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10233820)
the Arse must be worth 3points against scum,

scum ? ?????

your manager didn't take long to show his class again

Sandboy Aug 19th 2012 5:30 am

Originally Posted by Jim Smith (Post 10233988)
Can't we get rid of that guy who must have said about 20 times already "Another problem solved by Expedition"!! Must be the advertising industry at its most ridiculous?

imagine how annoying he's gonna be by April ?

P18PPS Aug 19th 2012 6:51 am

As a West Brom fan, all looking good so far. It won't be long before I can find a replica baggies shirt in the Doha sports shops!!!!

Originally Posted by britexpat76 (Post 10233909)
I backed Liverpool and Arsenal in a treble with Fulham, so far so shit. Nothing changes except I'm having to watch it drinking Rose as its all the alcohol left in the house...............Roll on tomorrow.

Kix Aug 19th 2012 7:33 am

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 10234574)
scum ? ?????

your manager didn't take long to show his class again

Cockney wankers?

At least he's not Irish.....

Kix Aug 19th 2012 7:35 am

I really should have put a bet on....

Jim Smith Aug 19th 2012 12:28 pm

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 10234575)
imagine how annoying he's gonna be by April ?

Just going to switch on Wigan v Chelsea, no doubt the twat will be at it again!!!!!!!!!!

The Dean Aug 19th 2012 8:14 pm

Relegation this year looks more wide open than ever........... there must be about 11-12 teams that you could point to as likely 'strugglers'.

Hughton has his work cut out at Norwich (their defence looked uniformly dreadful at Fulham who were flattered and who could struggle themselves) and QPR's start doesn't exactly bode well. The promoted teams are always at risk, and a number of teams who overachieved last time may slip back. It will be a serious test of some good managerial reputations too (Lambert, Hughes, Allardyce, O'Neill.... even Pardew).

DanKingston Aug 19th 2012 8:17 pm

I like to think Saints might have a chance of staying up this year, but years of supporting them has made me pessimistic.

Sandboy Aug 20th 2012 5:01 am

Originally Posted by Kix (Post 10234651)
Cockney wankers?

At least he's not Irish.....

Haven't a scooby what you're trying to say here