Premier League Season 2013/14

Premier League Season 2013/14

Old Dec 16th 2013, 12:29 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Premier League Season 2013/14

Originally Posted by The_Citizen
They just seemed to give up in both games once they went 2/3-0 down.

Be interesting to see who they bring in.

Jol back at the lane on a short term deal????? Or has his time gone. (would be a backwards step for Spurs though)
Glenn Hoddle. Seriously. Failing that maybe Capello?
Old Dec 16th 2013, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

OK people - spread the word........... let's find the girl who thumbed her nose at Suarez............

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...163503105.html
Old Dec 16th 2013, 5:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Glenn Hoddle. Seriously. Failing that maybe Capello?
Southampton bloke ?

sorry Scamp
Old Dec 17th 2013, 3:42 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
Southampton bloke ?

sorry Scamp
He's about 7th favourite behind all sorts of names apparently.

I'd be gutted but I genuinely don't think they'd get him. He's part of the project and Don Cortese wouldn't want him to leave.:fingerscros sed:
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:47 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
He's about 7th favourite behind all sorts of names apparently.

I'd be gutted but I genuinely don't think they'd get him. He's part of the project and Don Cortese wouldn't want him to leave.:fingerscros sed:
step down going to Spurs anyway

He is building a good team with a lot of good youngsters. He wouldn't want to go.

Glenn Hoddle for me.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

step down going to Spurs anyway
He is building a good team with a lot of good youngsters. He wouldn't want to go. Glenn Hoddle for me.
Michael Laudrup would be my choice, especially as Swansea's European adventure is certain to end against Napoli.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mentalist
Michael Laudrup would be my choice, especially as Swansea's European adventure is certain to end against Napoli.
Would be a good step up for Laudrup.
Old Dec 17th 2013, 7:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mentalist
But they're struggling this year, massively. Not too impressive at the moment.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is the one little corner of the internet where a Sunderland fan can still lurk

Man City beaten as usual, skunks dispatched again, Southampton knocked out of the cup and draw in league and now Chelsea beaten in the cup too

just hope the Fulham fan doesn't pop along
Old Dec 18th 2013, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

this is the one little corner of the internet where a Sunderland fan can still lurk

Man City beaten as usual, skunks dispatched again, Southampton knocked out of the cup and draw in league and now Chelsea beaten in the cup too

just hope the Fulham fan doesn't pop along
Do you think you will stay up?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Do you think you will stay up?
not a chance
Old Dec 18th 2013, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

not a chance
I would have thought there were worse teams than you in the league;

- Palace
- Hull
- Cardiff
- Fulham

One team will fall drastically near the end of the season as usual as well. As long as you keep in touch I think you will stay up.
Old Dec 18th 2013, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

- Palace
- Hull
- Cardiff
- Fulham

One team will fall drastically near the end of the season as usual as well. As long as you keep in touch I think you will stay up.
we need a goalscorer, dominated away V Villa and West Ham last 2 games but couldn't score, it's no good beating City and Chelsea and losing to all those around you

everyone is pinning their hopes on all the home games being against the bottom of the table teams, strangely we have played all the top teams at home and therefore won little, conversely though we have played the poorer teams away and not won a single game
Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:40 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

I want you to stay up, no matter what the result the derby is still one of the best days ever, even DiNazio doing his slide.

To add to the 4 above and DMBs, can i add West Brom too?
Old Dec 18th 2013, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

- Palace
- Hull
- Cardiff
- Fulham

Hull?? Are you serious?? If they finish below, say, 14th, I will be astonished. Curtis Davies and Tom Hoddle's Son were inspired signings.......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.