Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Old May 5th 2009, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Re: Premier League 2009 : Who will finish Where ?

Originally Posted by Confucius
I'm off to have a wank...
Just thought I'd put it out there...
Good was it
Old May 5th 2009, 11:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pauldxb
The way they are playing i can see Hull getting dragged into it.... all of them have tough fixtures
Hull and the mackems have a very hard game on the last day of teh season (man u and chelsea) so count them out, so they have 2 games realistically they can win,

we need to beat boro and fulham, fulham are good I think we have to do boro, we'll go with 3 strikers again, Barton has been suspended by the club and told not to come back.

So we still need the mackems and in particular hull to lose all remaining games and if we win 2 then we could stay up, and we have villa last day who could be in holiday mode.
Old May 5th 2009, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Hull and the mackems have a very hard game on the last day of teh season (man u and chelsea) so count them out, so they have 2 games realistically they can win,

we need to beat boro and fulham, fulham are good I think we have to do boro, we'll go with 3 strikers again, Barton has been suspended by the club and told not to come back.

So we still need the mackems and in particular hull to lose all remaining games and if we win 2 then we could stay up, and we have villa last day who could be in holiday mode.
Mackems are Sunderland right ? I want you to stuff Fulham 5-0 at least otherwise I can see them taking our 7th place
Old May 5th 2009, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Barton what a :curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old May 5th 2009, 11:33 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Barton what a :curse::curse::curse::curse:
he's nothing but an utter, utter disgrace of a player, and he has a lot of talent as well.

Shearer asked him to be solid and not get sent off or do anything rash, and what happens?

The man is an utter cünt.
Old May 5th 2009, 11:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

he's nothing but an utter, utter disgrace of a player, and he has a lot of talent as well.

Shearer asked him to be solid and not get sent off or do anything rash, and what happens?

Seriously though, "Hi Joey, we are in a real mess at the moment and the team is playing rubbish, please can you play a sensible game and help us keep our shape against the second best team in the country this season?"

Shearer must be the most desperate man in footy if he thought Barton could save the toon, mate the guy needs to be kicked out of the game, he is scum...
Old May 5th 2009, 12:09 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue
Fulham

I am wishing for a 7th place, but am doubtful. A top half finish would be a great result for us.

I cried at the end of last season (that nerve-racking final game against Portsmouth that meant we stayed up) and a finish in 7th place would have me in tears again.

-
Old May 5th 2009, 12:10 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Mackems are Sunderland right ? I want you to stuff Fulham 5-0 at least otherwise I can see them taking our 7th place

Not a hope in hell.

-
Old May 5th 2009, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Well if Utd have sewn up the title before the last game then I see them putting out a reserve team to have fresh legs for the Champs League Final (as long as things go to plan tonight) - could give Hull the chance they need.
Old May 5th 2009, 4:49 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Well, glad you asked. Always good to see you guys taking an interest in the 'original' Premier League...

FWIW, I reckon Celtic will win the Premier League, with Rankers 2nd.. Unless they hit the 'self-destruct' button Hearts should clinch 3rd...

My heart tells me Aberdeen will pip Dundee Utd to 4th spot, thus qualifying for the Europa League next season....
Old May 6th 2009, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, glad you asked. Always good to see you guys taking an interest in the 'original' Premier League...

FWIW, I reckon Celtic will win the Premier League, with Rankers 2nd.. Unless they hit the 'self-destruct' button Hearts should clinch 3rd...

My heart tells me Aberdeen will pip Dundee Utd to 4th spot, thus qualifying for the Europa League next season....
Is the SPL the dullest league in the world? Discuss...

Yes I think it is, hmm let me think, this year either Celtic or Rangers will win the league...
Old May 6th 2009, 5:33 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think M'boro have three consecutive away games to play.
Old May 6th 2009, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE

by that I guess you mean the SPL (Scottish Pointless League)
Old May 6th 2009, 5:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

he can stub cigars out in childrens eyes, assault a team mate, batter a bystander and serve a jail sentence yet newcastle stand by their man... yet tell alan shearer he's an arsehole and your feet don't touch the ground.. only in Toon World

I'm making no predictions on relegation, too experienced, Fulham deserve to finish 7th
Old May 6th 2009, 5:46 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by benzonar
Well if Utd have sewn up the title before the last game then I see them putting out a reserve team to have fresh legs for the Champs League Final (as long as things go to plan tonight) - could give Hull the chance they need.
nah, even with wellbeck, evans, anderson, etc they'll still have a good team out,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.