Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Premier League 09/10 Fixtures

Premier League 09/10 Fixtures

Old Jun 18th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Premier League 09/10 Fixtures

Thanks for the worm welcome. I'm normally a watcher but have posted on a few subjects?

Anyway flights booked and now just need some tickets, they are a bit easier to get than Man U v Liverpool ones lol.

Cheers

Mike
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Take no notice Mike, i think its time of the month!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 5:35 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
seriously, it's pretty pathetic. Youre in the prem, you should be celebrating, concentrating on yourselves.
Totally agree...if shoe was on the other foot the mags would just say 'good luck, hope it all goes well' and that would be the end of it.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 6:19 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Totally agree...if shoe was on the other foot the mags would just say 'good luck, hope it all goes well' and that would be the end of it.
Yeah right!
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:21 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
it's just a bit pathetic really, all these signs they are putting up and stuff, this is beyid gloating - and the thing is they seem to care more then us doing badly than themselves doing well.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

it's just a bit pathetic really, all these signs they are putting up and stuff, this is beyid gloating - and the thing is they seem to care more then us doing badly than themselves doing well.

still hurting Spugs ? you have no idea the shit I have put up living in skunksville for the past 20 years..

"top 8 biggest teams in the world"
"you're not our rivals any more, Man Utd are "
" we'll meet again"
"everyone's favourite second team"
"Let's All Laugh At Sunderland vol1"
Let's all laugh at Sunderland vol 2" ( these were fanzines published and sold in the shops ! )
"geordie nation"

forgive us if we have 5 minutes crow at your demise

Old Jun 18th 2009, 8:23 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
still hurting Spugs ? you have no idea the shit I have put up living in skunksville for the past 20 years..

"top 8 biggest teams in the world"
"you're not our rivals any more, Man Utd are "
" we'll meet again"
"everyone's favourite second team"
"Let's All Laugh At Sunderland vol1"
Let's all laugh at Sunderland vol 2" ( these were fanzines published and sold in the shops ! )
"geordie nation"

forgive us if we have 5 minutes crow at your demise

Funnily enough I'm not hurting at all, we deserve to be where we are, simple as that.

I remember all those mags that came out, and yeah for years we were by far the better team and you have every right to take the piss and laugh at us, but just be careful, you should know it's a ride supporting the mackems, give it 3 years and we could be in reverse positions.
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

, but just be careful, you should know it's a ride supporting the mackems, give it 3 years and we could be in reverse positions.
we know our place, we aren't one of the top 8 teams in the world !

anyway, what made you open a thread entitled Premier League Fixtures ??
Old Jun 18th 2009, 12:34 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sandboy
we know our place, we aren't one of the top 8 teams in the world !

anyway, what made you open a thread entitled Premier League Fixtures ??
Nice one Incidentally, what do you think of Tranaldo's latest fashion statement?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...i-man-bag.html
Old Jun 18th 2009, 1:38 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by lionheart
Nice one Incidentally, what do you think of Tranaldo's latest fashion statement?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...i-man-bag.html
is his toothbrush in there?
Old Jun 18th 2009, 2:20 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Elland Road is the place to be ................kicking off with the 'Mighty Grecians' of St James' Park.............Exeter City!

Followed by Wycombe (A), Walsall (A) and my second team Tranmere (H)!

The joys of third division football...............
I quite like Elland road, well the function rooms, have spent many nights falling out of their pretty drunk many many years ago
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:08 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

I was at Roman Abromovich's New Years Eve party this year and after a brief conversation with him i'm thoroughly convinced that my Blues will regain the Premier League crown, and I got down on them before the big money did so I got a real nice price.

Go Chelsea!
Old Jun 19th 2009, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack
I was at Roman Abromovich's New Years Eve party this year and after a brief conversation with him i'm thoroughly convinced that my Blues will regain the Premier League crown, and I got down on them before the big money did so I got a real nice price.

Go Chelsea!
So who did you go down on, then? Hope it was somebody nice...
Old Jun 19th 2009, 7:11 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Shadya
So who did you go down on, then? Hope it was somebody nice...
most of the first team I think.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 10:12 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

All joking aside now. Roman assured me that he would spare no expense in trying to regain the Premier League crown, no expense whatsoever- then he winked. What that means is not for me to tell you, but I'm guessing that he will be bribing some officials.

Go Chelsea!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.