Predictions for Sunday

Old Jun 27th 2010, 7:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions for Sunday

Originally Posted by The Dean
It's Schweinsteiger (Schwein = pig; Steiger = climber, mountaineer, etc). So: "One who goes up a pig".
Not according to my German and Dutch colleagues who said the name can't be dismantled. And the German is a rare one with a sense of humour. (Sorry, shouldn't let the facts get in the way of good story...)

I once sat opposite a family on British Rail and the name tags on their luggage was Cumberpatch. Could father possibly have been Quentin?
Old Jun 28th 2010, 4:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Predictions for Sunday

In the jungle, South African jungle
Three lions sleep tonight
Cos in the morning, the early morning
They have to catch a flight

A win no way, a win no way
A win no way, a win no way