Powerful stuff

Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:05 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Powerful stuff

Originally Posted by Cypselos
Precious aren't we

oh deary me cypselos, Professor Confucius will tell you off, you need to quote who you are talking to
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
I don't care for that smilie...
Please excuse my lack of social etiquette. Humble apologies.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moto111
oh deary me cypselos, Professor Confucius will tell you off, you need to quote who you are talking to
ROTFL yes indeed. And use the correct smilies.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

wise man, he say 'block quoted posts are a pain in the arse anyway '

Last edited by Cypselos; Apr 30th 2009 at 12:24 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moto111
Damn right...

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Please excuse my lack of social etiquette. Humble apologies.
Wub to you too...

Originally Posted by seraphnina
ROTFL yes indeed. And use the correct smilies.
When you start not using smilies and reach enlightenment, then we'll talk...Till then, you're on the shit list...

Originally Posted by Cypselos
wise man, he say 'block quoted posts are a pain in the arse anyway ' http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/images...isc/ht_bow.gif
block quoted posts??? What are they???
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:01 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
I agree - is there such a thing as a Men's Aid Society for beaten/abused men??

Seriously - I don't know but then I'm not English and where I come from, if the husband pisses us off - we let him go without dinner; men on the rock are so useless, they starve rather than go to the kitchen

Which is, by the way, why I didn't marry one of them!
Men are usually better cooks than women.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:03 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Spugsy
In my case Spugsy, I have to agree with you on this one ... damn
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Aye...I've yet to see a world famous female chef...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Aye...I've yet to see a world famous female chef...
there are a number of 2/3 michelin star female chefs, they just don't tend to do the pr thing as much as the guys...ramsay has entrusted royal hospital road to a woman, claire smyth, who is leaping ahead of angela hartnack, his former prodigee...so they are out there...

agree though, male chefs are massively in the majority...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
there are a number of 2/3 michelin star female chefs, they just don't tend to do the pr thing as much as the guys...ramsay has entrusted royal hospital road to a woman, claire smyth, who is leaping ahead of angela hartnack, his former prodigee...so they are out there...

agree though, male chefs are massively in the majority...

MM, xx
welll...The ratio is probably 3/100...
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

welll...The ratio is probably 3/100...
don't deal in probables, give us the facts...there's your homework for this evening...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
don't deal in probables, give us the facts...there's your homework for this evening...

MM, xx
Ok...While I'm at it, can you tell me the difference between distilled water, purified water and mineral water???
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ok...While I'm at it, can you tell me the difference between distilled water, purified water and mineral water???
yes...

MM, xx
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha I read that as cocks at first
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by annacarna
ha ha I read that as cocks at first
Both statements are true.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.