Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

And the pound collapses........

And the pound collapses........

Old May 9th 2010, 8:38 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: And the pound collapses........

for your daughter?
Old May 9th 2010, 8:47 am
Banned

Malibu Ken will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Bijilo123
for your daughter?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response except to say that my daughters are all beauty queens

Last edited by Malibu Ken; May 9th 2010 at 8:57 am.
Old May 9th 2010, 8:54 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

You seem to have a problem with light usage in those pics.
Old May 9th 2010, 9:18 am
Banned

Bijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond reputeBijilo123 has a reputation beyond repute

She is indeed very lovely.

Is that your house? For some inexplicable reason I had you down for a trailer.
Old May 9th 2010, 9:29 am
Banned

She is indeed very lovely.

Is that your house? For some inexplicable reason I had you down for a trailer.
I live on a paid off 60 acre ranch with cattle, streams, a few ponds...I butchered 2Certified USDA Prime Black Angus animals a few weeks ago

Old May 9th 2010, 9:37 am
Banned

My daughters flight lands in an hour or so..I told her I'd stay up till she lands, but I just can't do it anymore..Its 4:30 am here (Minnesota) and I have to cook a whole hog with my brother in law this afternoon..I gotta sleep.
Old May 9th 2010, 10:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Malibu Ken
I'm not even going to dignify that with a response except to say that my daughters are all beauty queens

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...0702_30287.jpg
http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...ers3/009-6.jpg

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...eters3/095.jpg
which one is the model?
Old May 9th 2010, 11:10 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
which one is the model?
The one behind the green fence...?
Old May 9th 2010, 11:19 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Does he realise what he's let himself in for?
Old May 9th 2010, 11:55 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
The one behind the green fence...?
:LOL:
Old May 9th 2010, 12:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
What else would you expect with that mess of an outcome? It's not a collapse though. Of late, you have been posting like a tabloid journalist...
-
I reckon 1.51 to 1.46 (about 3.3%) in less than 18 hours can be called a collapse. I bet you wish your client's investments earned interest at that rate.

Think of it another way - the pound was already falling on the back of 'fears of a hung parliament'; when it happened, why should it have fallen further?

It was a collapse.
Old May 9th 2010, 1:25 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
I reckon 1.51 to 1.46 (about 3.3%) in less than 18 hours can be called a collapse. I bet you wish your client's investments earned interest at that rate.

Think of it another way - the pound was already falling on the back of 'fears of a hung parliament'; when it happened, why should it have fallen further?

It was a collapse.
You really do sound like the Daily Mail

It fell further due to idiotic individual investors panicking as they always do. And the certainty of uncertainty. And because most of the city was optimistically hoping for a Conservative victory and didn't get it.

The country is a mess and it just isn't going to get better for ages. Very depressing.

-
Old May 9th 2010, 3:12 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Malibu Ken
I live on a paid off 60 acre ranch with cattle, streams, a few ponds...I butchered 2Certified USDA Prime Black Angus animals a few weeks ago

]
Why...did they annoy you?

At least you don#t annoy us.

I've got a farm in Gambia - we don't have any Black Angus Animals - but wait - are you not confusing them with cows - that's what the picture looks like.

Nice udders too I imagine!
Old May 9th 2010, 3:36 pm
Banned

If you look at the properties (right click on the photo) of the cows you can see that the URL is a photobucket user called redpeters3

You can see his other crappy pictures including one of a toothbrush.

Word of advice - don't leave traces that people can follow.
Old May 9th 2010, 6:23 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

If you look at the properties (right click on the photo) of the cows you can see that the URL is a photobucket user called redpeters3

You can see his other crappy pictures including one of a toothbrush.

Word of advice - don't leave traces that people can follow.
he forgets that every time he reinvents himself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.