Post-Lockdown

Old Sep 14th 2020, 5:34 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Post-Lockdown

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Yes, they're all pu****s, sipping on a latte, complaining that the ubereats guy turned up 10 minutes late.
I used to only drink black coffee, that's what 8 years in Business Bay will do to you. Now I'm in Downtown is soy chai mocha pumpkin spiced frappe latte over ice all morning long baby!
Old Sep 15th 2020, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
soy chai mocha pumpkin spiced frappe latte over ice!
Avacado eating, bearded, tight trouser wearing hipster !

I couldnt even remember that so it would take me 10 mins to order a hit of coffee !
Old Sep 15th 2020, 6:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by UKCityGent
Avacado eating, bearded, tight trouser wearing hipster !

I couldnt even remember that so it would take me 10 mins to order a hit of coffee !
I'm not sure some of them are even words to be honest.

I don't really fit in that well in those environments, I don't have a full sleeve tattoo
Old Sep 16th 2020, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute

I don't have a full sleeve tattoo
Good lad

I dont see anything wrong with a 'reasonable' number of tattoos - your body becomes a tapestry of life you have led .
Old Sep 16th 2020, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

Meanwhile in the UAE you can arrive in Dubai as a tourist have a negative test and are free to ‘roam’ even into Abu Dhabi where residents are required to quarantine for 14 days on arrival at the airport, now with the added bonus of a ‘tag’
Old Sep 16th 2020, 8:39 am
Account Closed

Could be worse, we could be in India.
Old Sep 16th 2020, 8:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Could be worse, we could be in India.
bipat will be along soon to say how it’s all the fault of the colonial past. Certainly not the Indian’s fault.

Old Sep 16th 2020, 9:36 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
bipat will be along soon to say how it’s all the fault of the colonial past. Certainly not the Indian’s fault.
Part of me would like that and would like to search for the old posts where I'm sure we were told India was handling it way better than anyone else and everything was great.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 9:47 am
Account Closed

Anyone flown back into AD recently and got themselves a trendy wristband?

Cases still high-ish, a decision to revert to any sort of lockdown still nowhere in site. Are we leading the way for a balanced approach and 'living with Covid'?

Old Sep 21st 2020, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Pongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond reputePongo has a reputation beyond repute

You will also be able to receive this fantastic item if you fly into DXB and drive/live in AD, unless you stay in Dubai for 14 days.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 10:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pongo
You will also be able to receive this fantastic item if you fly into DXB and drive/live in AD, unless you stay in Dubai for 14 days.
Oooh, lucky ducks.

I'm thinking of a weekend in AD soon. I'm assuming I just need to do a test a few days before and I'm good to go.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Oooh, lucky ducks.

I'm thinking of a weekend in AD soon. I'm assuming I just need to do a test a few days before and I'm good to go.
Yes, if you stay longer you’ll need another test on day 6.
Old Sep 21st 2020, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pongo
Yes, if you stay longer you’ll need another test on day 6.
I kind of just want to go so I can see what the set up on the motorway is like. I can't get my head around it.

Yes, I'm that sad.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

csdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond reputecsdf has a reputation beyond repute

Cases still high-ish, a decision to revert to any sort of lockdown still nowhere in site. Are we leading the way for a balanced approach and 'living with Covid'?
So whilst Dubai is going the Swedish route, Abu Dhabi's approach seems to be more Antipodean (but with considerably less polish in the execution, natch). So theoretically we have a wonderful live experiment to see if either way works "better" (using whichever definition you prefer). Unfortunately with no actual statistics broken down by emirate, we'll never find out.
Old Sep 22nd 2020, 7:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by csdf
So whilst Dubai is going the Swedish route, Abu Dhabi's approach seems to be more Antipodean (but with considerably less polish in the execution, natch). So theoretically we have a wonderful live experiment to see if either way works "better" (using whichever definition you prefer). Unfortunately with no actual statistics broken down by emirate, we'll never find out.
Yeah, shame it isn't per Emirate, good point. Someone will have that data though.
Haven't seen any more on the 'vaccine' that was being used here for front line workers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.