Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

BE pool party at Patsy's

BE pool party at Patsy's

Old Aug 5th 2011, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BE pool party at Patsy's

Originally Posted by commander
and who the hell are these two patsy??

NEWSFLASH::

Barsha Swingers Club Closes
City officials in a Dubai suburb have shut down the PatsyStoned Cabin, a swinger's house where up to 60 guests aged 22 to 80(Patsy) came to mingle, sunbathe nude by the pool and have sex. Neighbor Mahmood sanjid had to sleep with his TV on to block out moaning and slapping noises. "Once in a while it sounds like a raccoon dying," he said.
The blond reminds me of someone in AD who is from Whitley Bay.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 2:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

give the swingers an hour or so to scrub thier bits clean and you will get a response..

meanwhile, patsy and millhouse..
Not Millhouse..he has shorter hair and is better looking :-))

and who the hell are these two patsy??

NEWSFLASH::

Barsha Swingers Club Closes
City officials in a Dubai suburb have shut down the PatsyStoned Cabin, a swinger's house where up to 60 guests aged 22 to 80(Patsy) came to mingle, sunbathe nude by the pool and have sex. Neighbor Mahmood sanjid had to sleep with his TV on to block out moaning and slapping noises. "Once in a while it sounds like a raccoon dying," he said.
Darling.... I am older than that..in fact I have been dead for 4 years but somebody forgot to tell me

It seems that everybody is still asleep...I will go upstairs in a moment and try and wake them all up....
By the way SCAMP!!!!!!! what happened to you????? I don't mind that you didn't turn up but ...it is very rude not to even call or text me to let me know!!!!!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

It was truly lovely to meet everybody yesterday...what a fab day/night .....
Thank you all for being so entertaining ...I have some pictures that I will post shortly....
Old Aug 6th 2011, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

By the way.... I have a green towel, a pair of glasses and millhouse's speedos
Attached Thumbnails BE pool party at Patsy's-various-032%7E1.jpg   BE pool party at Patsy's-various-034%7E1.jpg   BE pool party at Patsy's-various-035%7E1.jpg  
Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Some names please............. especially the good-looking ones.....

......... I'd also like to know the women's names................
Old Aug 6th 2011, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

petrolhead13 will become famous soon enoughpetrolhead13 will become famous soon enough

It was truly lovely to meet everybody yesterday...what a fab day/night .....
Thank you all for being so entertaining ...I have some pictures that I will post shortly....
Thanks to YOU Patsy for a brill day. Not sure where the time went yesterday. You were the perfect hostess
Old Aug 6th 2011, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Dean
Some names please............. especially the good-looking ones.....

......... I'd also like to know the women's names................
No names, no pack drill darling...what goes on tour stays on tour
Old Aug 6th 2011, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely pool Patsy
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soukie
Lovely pool Patsy
Thanks darling xx this is the pool at sunset
Attached Thumbnails BE pool party at Patsy's-img_5728-2.jpg  

Last edited by Patsy Stoned; Aug 6th 2011 at 11:20 am.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:22 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

a lot of potential business there patsy..never seen so many fat blokes in one pic.

who is the blond smoker with the gash tattoo?

im putting down 100AED that there was some after action..
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

You lose your money darling
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

petrolhead13 will become famous soon enoughpetrolhead13 will become famous soon enough

a lot of potential business there patsy..never seen so many fat blokes in one pic.

who is the blond smoker with the gash tattoo?

Gash??
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Not Millhouse..he has shorter hair and is better looking :-))

Darling.... I am older than that..in fact I have been dead for 4 years but somebody forgot to tell me

It seems that everybody is still asleep...I will go upstairs in a moment and try and wake them all up....
By the way SCAMP!!!!!!! what happened to you????? I don't mind that you didn't turn up but ...it is very rude not to even call or text me to let me know!!!!!
It seems Scamp is hiding in his bunker?!!
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:57 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You lose your money darling
looks like you had a fabulous time, I made a Christmas lunch and then spent the rest of the time in the pool trying to excercise myself back to health, driving was out of the question yesterday
Old Aug 6th 2011, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Thanks darling xx this is the pool at sunset
Lovely pic Patsy - very elegant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.