Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The police are on the case........

The police are on the case........

Old Jan 11th 2008, 4:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default The police are on the case........

There is no need to fear.

Under the new Community Policing initiative in the UK, a detailed report is sent by e-mail to local residents every day, updating them on crime in their area, and how it is being tackled.

This came in yesterday from my area (East Sussex). Elderly spinsters can now sleep peacefully in their beds...............

Winchelsea Town

Winchelsea Town has had a few problems, we had a few reports of rude door knockers early on in the month, I spoke to one and gave him some advice with regards to his language and manner. Thankfully, these individuals have moved on.

We had several reports of the same pig which kept escaping and I managed to help him home several times. I have been assured by the farmer that this won’t happen again as the pig will be a large part of his Christmas festivities.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 5:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The police are on the case........

Originally Posted by The Dean
There is no need to fear.

Under the new Community Policing initiative in the UK, a detailed report is sent by e-mail to local residents every day, updating them on crime in their area, and how it is being tackled.

This came in yesterday from my area (East Sussex). Elderly spinsters can now sleep peacefully in their beds...............

Winchelsea Town

Winchelsea Town has had a few problems, we had a few reports of rude door knockers early on in the month, I spoke to one and gave him some advice with regards to his language and manner. Thankfully, these individuals have moved on.

We had several reports of the same pig which kept escaping and I managed to help him home several times. I have been assured by the farmer that this won’t happen again as the pig will be a large part of his Christmas festivities.
how exquisitely british...i love it...

MM, xx