Pole Dancing

Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pole Dancing

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
"good for your age" - there's a guy who knows how to deal a compliment...
hahahaha, i thought that, maybe you should take him under your wing, syb...

MM, xx
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:36 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

"good for your age" - there's a guy who knows how to deal a compliment...
lol...that was a bit of an anti climax for sure...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:52 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Confucius
You should make a shrine dedicated to her in your house...
All joking aside..If she was my wife there'd be a 10 by 10 painting of her hanging over the fireplace...I'm dead serious
Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:55 pm
Banned

Manos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to allManos De Piedra is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MataHari
Wait....That did'nt come out right..I meant you had a bunch of kids and I did'nt see any strech marks in one of your bikini pictures..Amazing!

Youre beautriful at any age...I just took this..

Old Mar 25th 2009, 4:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manos De Piedra
All joking aside..If she was my wife there'd be a 10 by 10 painting of her hanging over the fireplace...I'm dead serious
I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness...
Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Ah, no - given your success with turning our Inse into a charm-their-frilly-knickers-off Adonis, I think you ought to train this guy up.....

Yep. Up til that point I fancied his chances.....
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:24 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

..but wouldn't that be a 10' by 10' painting of a murder scene ?

..you mean you would hang a 10 by 10 painting of her over the fireplace !
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by MacScot
..you mean you would hang a 10 by 10 painting of her over the fireplace !

Yes.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:08 am
Banned

Originally Posted by BangleMan
so says the woman who dances like a epileptic worm in a sock !
- there's a guy who knows how to deal a compliment...
Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
Yesterday Bangleman said Posh Spice was ugly.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 1:19 am
Banned

Ah, no - given your success with turning our Inse into a charm-their-frilly-knickers-off Adonis, I think you ought to train this guy up.....

Yep. Up til that point I fancied his chances.....

All I meant was that for a woman I estimate to be between 34-36 she has a body of a 26 to 28 year old.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 2:39 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

All I meant was that for a woman I estimate to be between 34-36 she has a body of a 26 to 28 year old.
you obviously don't get to see many 26-28 year olds..
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Yesterday Bangleman said Posh Spice was ugly.
are you saying she's not?
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:47 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Based on that guess at an age, I can assume you are in fact a 16 year old lad who has a cougar fetish.....
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:49 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Based on that guess at an age, I can assume you are in fact a 16 year old lad who has a cougar fetish.....
oh yuk...16 is a bit young, even for me...
Old Mar 26th 2009, 6:51 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

oh yuk...16 is a bit young, even for me...
So, not into robbing the cradle then???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.