British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Please help me.. (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/please-help-me-578801/)

MissDemeanor Dec 16th 2008 8:59 am

Please help me..

1 Attachment(s)
I have got a major problem.

I am moving to AD after Christmas.For the first few months I am going to be living in an apartment that wont take pets.I had someone who was going to look after Gucci for me but it has all gone tits up.
Is there anyone out there who can help me.Gucci is like my baby and it is breaking my heart having to part with her for a few days let alone a few months.I dont know what to do.

Inselaffen Dec 16th 2008 9:14 am

Re: Please help me..

I'm a bit too far away and anyway the dog hates me!

Blue Cat Dec 16th 2008 10:07 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7071991)

I am moving to AD after Christmas.For the first few months I am going to be living in an apartment that wont take pets.I had someone who was going to look after Gucci for me but it has all gone tits up.
Is there anyone out there who can help me.Gucci is like my baby and it is breaking my heart having to part with her for a few days let alone a few months.I dont know what to do.

AD :eek: just as Twinkle is leaving :( try your luck on EW, I would have taken him we aren't allowed dogs :(

Bison Dec 16th 2008 10:07 am

My friend in Abu Dhabi might look after him for ya, they have a little gucci of their own, you know them chi wow wa things, has it's own life jacket and sunglasses and stuff. They have 2 cats as well.

B

MissDemeanor Dec 16th 2008 10:10 am

Originally Posted by Bison (Post 7072171)
My friend in Abu Dhabi might look after him for ya, they have a little gucci of their own, you know them chi wow wa things, has it's own life jacket and sunglasses and stuff. They have 2 cats as well.

B

thanks Bison...one more problem!
she doesnt like other dogs and she would eat their cats!
she is the most gentle dog with people and children..never bitten anyone in her life.She is just spoilt and wont tolerate any other animals taking attention away from her!

BangleMan Dec 16th 2008 10:28 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7072179)
she is the most gentle dog with people and children..never bitten anyone in her life.She is just spoilt and wont tolerate any other animals taking attention away from her!

you forgot to mention that she shags everything that moves !

Bison Dec 16th 2008 10:28 am

You don't want much do ya ;)

I'll ask about but even his mother who would look after him has a fat garfield lounging around her apartment.

There must be somone secretly into Beastiality on here than might find this interesting, I reckon you could get some offers now lol.

Bison

angel delight Dec 16th 2008 10:32 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7071991)

awww what a lil cutie.. i would look after her for you but we not allowed pets in our place.. hope you find someone soon, shes adorable

Confucius Dec 16th 2008 10:47 am

Eat their cats??? Does he think himself as a Pit Bull or a Mastiff???

IndieG Dec 16th 2008 10:47 am

That's rough on both of you:(

Does she tolerate birds MD?

MissDemeanor Dec 16th 2008 10:50 am

Originally Posted by IndieG (Post 7072243)
That's rough on both of you:(

Does she tolerate birds MD?

In cages? Yes..i would have thought so.
Its just guinea fowl running round my garden she chases!

MissDemeanor Dec 16th 2008 10:51 am

Originally Posted by BangleMan (Post 7072213)

she does not! she shags her toy dog.she is very loyal.

Fairydust Dec 16th 2008 10:52 am

What breed is she MD ?

IndieG Dec 16th 2008 10:53 am

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor (Post 7072251)
In cages?

No, not in cages.

MissDemeanor Dec 16th 2008 10:54 am

Originally Posted by IndieG (Post 7072258)
No, not in cages.

what are they?!