Pile of S*#t

Old Nov 25th 2015, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pile of S*#t

Originally Posted by Scamp
That's a fair point, but you know what I meant.

Millhouse - changing a bike inner tube or repairing a bike puncture is one of the most boring, tedious and painful jobs on earth. I used to hate doing it as a kid.
front wheel is ok. back wheel is just not worth it.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

I was rather proud of myself earlier, upon picking my car up from the garage (now 2600dibs worse off) I noticed the oil level needed topping up, I asked if this had been done and they told me it had, I then went on to ask them to reset the screen showing it needed doing- none of the 3 men had a clue, good old you tubes 36 second clip taught me how 😀👍🏻
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Rubydo
I was rather proud of myself earlier, upon picking my car up from the garage (now 2600dibs worse off) I noticed the oil level needed topping up, I asked if this had been done and they told me it had, I then went on to ask them to reset the screen showing it needed doing- none of the 3 men had a clue, good old you tubes 36 second clip taught me how 😀👍🏻
In fairness, resetting my oil thing is something I forget how to do every time. It's normally a minute or two of faffing about and then remember.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:18 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
front wheel is ok. back wheel is just not worth it.
I can't remember the last time I owned or rode a bike.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Rubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond reputeRubydo has a reputation beyond repute

In fairness, resetting my oil thing is something I forget how to do every time. It's normally a minute or two of faffing about and then remember.
But it's what those guys do for a living and didn't know how to?!?but then saying that each car is different. Id like to think I know how to do my job most of the time too
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember the last time I owned or rode a bike.
Give it 15 years and you'll be in full mamil reliving your childhood.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

I couldn't think of anything worse than riding a bike in this weather (although at the moment it is like being in the UK with the rain!)
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I couldn't think of anything worse than riding a bike in this weather (although at the moment it is like being in the UK with the rain!)
Actually, it's really nice in the heat as you stay dry with the wind on you. Running in July is better though. I love that.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Actually, it's really nice in the heat as you stay dry with the wind on you. Running in July is better though. I love that.
crazy
Old Nov 25th 2015, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Right now, I say **** that. I work with a guy who must be 22/24 stone but cycles miles - what's the point?

In 15 years - I might be saying that cycling is great though. So don't beat me up on it if you're lucky enough to still know me then.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right now, I say **** that. I work with a guy who must be 22/24 stone but cycles miles - what's the point?

In 15 years - I might be saying that cycling is great though. So don't beat me up on it if you're lucky enough to still know me then.
I don't think cycling is great. For the most part, it's bloody boring.

I've never understood why fat geezers decide to ride bikes. Eating and drinking less would be a much better starting point.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

crazy
I have to keep his hunk-like body maintained.
Old Nov 25th 2015, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have to keep his hunk-like body maintained.
I must admit I've always had a thing for yellow people called Millhouse 😉
Old Nov 25th 2015, 2:35 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit I've always had a thing for yellow people called Millhouse 😉
A "thing"?
Old Nov 25th 2015, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
A "thing"?
Yeah u know a "thing"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.