British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Piers Morgan (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/piers-morgan-676146/)

The Dean Jul 11th 2010 11:54 am

Piers Morgan

Love him, or hate him, just occasionally he gets in spot-on.........

..... like in his brilliant column today about Ashley Cole and Tiger Woods. :thumbsup:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...men-world.html

soukie Jul 11th 2010 11:57 am

Re: Piers Morgan

I would have liked his opinion on grab a granny Rooney.

kittycat1 Jul 11th 2010 12:02 pm

I saw the title of this post and the poster and guessed Piers must be dead- oh well, maybe next time :ohmy:

Bahtatboy Jul 11th 2010 12:13 pm

1 Attachment(s)
I nearly got rid of my aversion for Piers watching him in X-Factor (or the other one, can't remember), but this piece of drivel re-instates him firmly in--and quite near the top of--the wanker stakes. (I'm forced to watch X-Factor, or whatever, when I'm at home--the kids chain me to my armchair with a bottle of Rioja.)

And typical Dail Mail: article about two sportsmen, and what picture do we get: Cheryl's knockers. Worth duplicating, I must say, but I think they've actually lost any comprehension of their own hypocrisy.

Attachment 94368

The Dean Jul 12th 2010 7:06 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 8693407)
I nearly got rid of my aversion for Piers watching him in X-Factor (or the other one, can't remember), but this piece of drivel re-instates him firmly in--and quite near the top of--the wanker stakes. (I'm forced to watch X-Factor, or whatever, when I'm at home--the kids chain me to my armchair with a bottle of Rioja.)

And typical Dail Mail: article about two sportsmen, and what picture do we get: Cheryl's knockers. Worth duplicating, I must say, but I think they've actually lost any comprehension of their own hypocrisy.

Attachment 94368

Which bits of Morgan's comments about Cole/Woods were false or inaccurate then? And what's it got to do with the fact that it was published in the Daily Mail? It could have been written for/in any paper.

The picture of Cheryl merely reinforces the point; the two scumbags had lovely wives at home, and traded on their 'happy family man' image.

I suppose my own hatred of both Cole and Woods made me biased in favour of the article and its author.

Bahtatboy Jul 12th 2010 8:57 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 8695179)
The picture of Cheryl merely reinforces the point; the two scumbags had lovely wives at home, and traded on their 'happy family man' image.

That's a bit superficial...just coz she's gorgeous to look at and has nice gazonkas doesn't mean she's a lovely wife at home. The picture of Cheryl merely reinforces the Daily Mail's persisent, subliminal hypocrisy. (Nice pic, though:D)

DaveLovesDee Sep 9th 2010 6:25 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8693377)
I saw the title of this post and the poster and guessed Piers must be dead- oh well, maybe next time :ohmy:

Piers Morgan replaces Larry King

Spugsy Sep 9th 2010 6:43 am

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy (Post 8693407)

Attachment 94368

To be fair, they are good knockers.

Spugsy Sep 9th 2010 6:43 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8693377)

Indeed, he really is a smug little twerp.

co durham boy Sep 9th 2010 8:24 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8835791)
To be fair, they are good knockers.

I've seen better Tits on a Bull....!

soukie Sep 9th 2010 8:55 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 8835792)
Indeed, he really is a smug little twerp.

Sums him up perfectly :thumbup:

Bahtatboy Sep 9th 2010 9:25 am

Originally Posted by co durham boy (Post 8835918)
I've seen better Tits on a Bull....!

What's wrong with them?

kittycat1 Sep 9th 2010 9:42 am

I'd say shes got pretty good baps! Whats the matter with them Durhamboy?

co durham boy Sep 9th 2010 9:55 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 8836055)
I'd say shes got pretty good baps! Whats the matter with them Durhamboy?

I prefer the pendulous variety.....and now that she's been on the Grass and Vinegar diet they look like she's just had a fortnight in Belsen....!

Bahtatboy Sep 9th 2010 10:04 am

Pendulous? Weirdo.

Anyway, as to vinegar: a recent Japanese study showed that a tablespoon a day of vinegar, taken over a 3-month period, reduces the amount of fat around internal organs by 50%. So just started, adding apple vinegar to my morning protein smoothie (masks the flavour but not the smell).