Personality types...

Old May 2nd 2009, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

simple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to allsimple2204 is a name known to all
Default Re: Personality types...

Originally Posted by Confucius
Was referring to your quest for answers...Stop it now...
as you asked nicely.......thanks though i am looking forward to getting there and will keep my mind open as you suggest

As i am in the UK still and it is only 9 i am off out for Guinness and partying..
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personality types...

Originally Posted by simple2204
as you asked nicely.......thanks though i am looking forward to getting there and will keep my mind open as you suggest

As i am in the UK still and it is only 9 i am off out for Guinness and partying..
Happy times...