Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Personal commentary posts moved from "Alcohol to Dry Country" thread

Personal commentary posts moved from "Alcohol to Dry Country" thread

Old Jan 6th 2014, 4:51 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personal commentary posts moved from "Alcohol to Dry Country" thread

Originally Posted by mikewot
あまりにも多くの馬鹿はこのスレッ� �の書き込み。
Naruhodo

<<nods his head sagely while saying "ah soo desuka">>

Last edited by Bahtatboy; Jan 6th 2014 at 5:03 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice
Default Re: Personal commentary posts moved from "Alcohol to Dry Country" thread

As a citizen of three countries, who has spent decent enough amounts of my life in all three, what would that turf be?
Probably not the UAE as an example. What are you trying to achieve? Do you want people to feel sorry for you because you can't fully "act as you want to" when travelling to certain parts of the world? Even heterosexuals can't unhindered make public displays of affection in the UAE.

Have you thought of that even if most Westerners probably are quite liberal at heart even if they live in the UAE or the like, but that even Westerners could be of the opinion that it is not a loss not having so called LGBT demonstrations?

Last edited by Myusernamewastaken; Jan 6th 2014 at 5:20 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Markie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Myusernamewastaken
Probably not the UAE as an example. What are you trying to achieve? Do you want people to feel sorry for you because you can't fully "act as you want to" when travelling to certain parts of the world? Even heterosexuals can't unhindered make public displays of affection in the UAE.

Have you thought of that even if most Westerners probably are quite liberal at heart even if they live in the UAE or the like, but that even Westerners could be of the opinion that it is not a loss not having so called LGBT demonstrations?
Nah, just want to learn about the culture.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Markie
Nah, just want to learn about the culture.
Buy a yoghurt.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by OleJanx
Buy a yoghurt.
But that comes from Greece. :P (LOL, JK)
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice

Luton?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Myusernamewastaken
Luton?
LOL. See, that doesn't actually offend me, at all. Thus, I'll just laugh There's more important things in life than having money and being "high class."
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:32 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant believe you guys are falling for this.........
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

As a citizen of three countries, who has spent decent enough amounts of my life in all three, what would that turf be?
the stuff in the back garden... probably best you don't leave the house.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

God some of you are so mean, I'm outta this thread. Just know, love always wins in the end
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:39 pm
Forum Regular

Mods, may I suggest this be closed? I meant no offense and it's just gone 180 degrees away from anything resembling alcohol and sin laws and import policies in the middle east!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:55 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

God some of you are so mean, I'm outta this thread. Just know, love always wins in the end
I thought Freddie said it would always kill you in the end
Old Jan 6th 2014, 8:06 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Cant believe you guys are falling for this.........
Interesting that as soon as BE stated the above, you decided to leave...
Old Jan 6th 2014, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
Interesting that as soon as BE stated the above, you decided to leave...
Leave, sure, but I will defend myself on that. I'm not going anywhere. Well, out of this thread. And maybe out of the Middle East section, but I'm sticking around the forums, they're an awesome resource.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 11:15 pm
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

The Internet can be a very odd place at times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.