Personal “Toys”

Old Apr 23rd 2019, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

UKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond reputeUKCityGent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Personal “Toys”

Originally Posted by Scamp
You've got 10 fingers.

And 2 feet - dive in head first i guess
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 12:26 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Sure, bring your 'personal toy' with you, I suggest you wrap it in an Israeli flag.
What part of 'banned' don't you understand?
if everyone followed the rules in Saudi it would be a boring old place.

got caught a few times smuggling pork at the border as it goes.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by nonthaburi

got caught a few times smuggling pork at the border as it goes.
Euphemism or actual bacon in the suitcase?
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 1:22 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I don't doubt that I just wonder why people say that they know such and such is banned, but ask if it's ok to bring it in anyway. Either take the risk or don't, instead of trying to find out if you can weasel your way around it.
I'll be in your namesake (Nonthaburi) in a few weeks, looking forward to it.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 3:44 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Euphemism or actual bacon in the suitcase?
pork steaks and sausages, still got to keep them though so all's well that ends well.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 3:52 pm

I don't doubt that I just wonder why people say that they know such and such is banned, but ask if it's ok to bring it in anyway. Either take the risk or don't, instead of trying to find out if you can weasel your way around it.
I'll be in your namesake (Nonthaburi) in a few weeks, looking forward to it.
strange place to go. There's not much there for tourists really. The biggest mall in Thailand maybe but apart from that it's a pretty nondescript suburb.

I still have family there so I pass through a few times a year.

Don't know where your staying or how you're getting around, but hopefully via the new metro line, because the traffic on Ratthana Thibet Road, Cheang Wattana Road, and Kanchanapisek can be an absolute nightmare.

You're just in time for durian season, which Nonthaburi is famous for.
Old Apr 23rd 2019, 4:06 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

strange place to go. There's not much there for tourists really. The biggest mall in Thailand maybe but apart from that it's a pretty nondescript suburb.

I still have family there so I pass through a few times a year.

Don't know where your staying or how you're getting around, but hopefully via the new metro line, because the traffic on Ratthana Thibet Road, Cheang Wattana Road, and Kanchanapisek can be an absolute nightmare.

You're just in time for durian season, which Nonthaburi is famous for.
We're actually staying in Bangkok (Marriott Queens Park), will just be floating past Nonthaburi province on a river trip. I'd love to try some durian, might be able to buy some at a local market.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 4:42 am
BE Enthusiast

martinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond reputemartinbkk has a reputation beyond repute

There is a fruit shop on Sukhmvit Soi 22, just across the road from the scruffy little bar area. As you walk out of the Queens Park hotel turn right and walk about 100-200m toward Sukhumvit road and its on the right side. They will have a selection of everything your weird Asian fruit glands could ever need.

I appreciate this is another dildo thread but then again, some fruit in this part of the world ???
Old Apr 24th 2019, 4:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martinbkk
There is a fruit shop on Sukhmvit Soi 22, just across the road from the scruffy little bar area. As you walk out of the Queens Park hotel turn right and walk about 100-200m toward Sukhumvit road and its on the right side. They will have a selection of everything your weird Asian fruit glands could ever need.

I appreciate this is another dildo thread but then again, some fruit in this part of the world ???
just noticed the OPs name is pineapple. Hope he doesn’t get too brave with that fruit.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 6:40 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the thread with that guy who had some kind of 'machine' in his apartment for women to try at his parties. How did he get that through the airport?
Old Apr 24th 2019, 8:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Where's the thread with that guy who had some kind of 'machine' in his apartment for women to try at his parties. How did he get that through the airport?
Maybe he'll come back to explain how he got it through the made up security machine at the made up airport to his made up apartment to have the made up sex parties.
Old Apr 24th 2019, 12:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

You can buy them quite easily here , I even seen a rubber fist in Spinneys last week .
Old Apr 24th 2019, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by co durham boy
You can buy them quite easily here , I even seen a rubber fist in Spinneys last week .
was it in the non Muslims section?

Sure it wasn't a lump of ham?
Old Apr 25th 2019, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest you wrap it in an Israeli flag.
Previous visits to Israel/Israeli stamps in your passport will not get you turned away from the UAE.
Old Apr 28th 2019, 10:15 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

A local friend of mine worked in customs at DXB for a while. A surprising amount of their activity consisted in confiscating said articles from sheepish passengers though the customs officers generally seemed to handle it in reasonably good humour, at least as my friend reported it. Bags showing suspicious objects would be flagged on the x-ray in the main baggage hall and marked to be pulled over by the guards at the exit for further x-ray (you didn't think it was random?). It was mostly men, and they usually batted for our team. One middle-aged Swiss guy in particular had a hair-raising selection of implements and was quite miffed to have to surrender them. Alas for him, he didn't realise that my statuesque bear-loving friend (whose build could make that cheap blue polyester uniform look unbelievably good) would have been quite happy to substitute for the confiscated items with something live that would have made even that old queen's eyes water....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.