Wikiposts

Perfumes

Old Dec 18th 2008, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

USExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to allUSExpat is a name known to all
Default Re: Perfumes

Originally Posted by Beard Man
i think there are perfums that are desined to

last for 4 hours

and others that are designed to last for 8

and others that are designed to last for 12

and you can find them every where
Hi Beard Man,

Most of them last around 4 to 6 hours. I think if you buy the "splash on" aftershaves they tend to last longer. But you really have to search for them nowadays. Or if you're ever in Hong Kong (Issimoto Street, or just tell the taxi guy Perfume Street) have it made for you, costs about 30% of the normal price and quality wise 300% better then the real thing. It's fun watching them actually make it and you can choose out of thousands of aftershave types. Or have your own aftershave / perfume designed for you, takes a while but you have something unique.

Last edited by USExpat; Dec 18th 2008 at 11:17 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
point me in the right direction then...where in FC are they...
I know there is a shop I like on the groundfloor when you are facing M&S, on the righthand side...does both men and women, bit like Massimo as well..but no idea what it's called...
It's on the first floor but towards the other side...On the same side as PUma, Vero Moda, Nautica, Calvin Klein, etc...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:34 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by USExpat
Hi Beard Man,

Most of them last around 4 to 6 hours. I think if you buy the "splash on" aftershaves they tend to last longer. But you really have to search for them nowadays. Or if you're ever in Hong Kong (Issimoto Street, or just tell the taxi guy Perfume Street) have it made for you, costs about 30% of the normal price and quality wise 300% better then the real thing. It's fun watching them actually make it and you can choose out of thousands of aftershave types. Or have your own aftershave / perfume designed for you, takes a while but you have something unique.

thanks alot for your valuble input

the only issue is i am a man with beard so i don't shave it.

but you draw my attention to the fact that perfume makers don't manfature things as they used to do in the past.

which explains why i have some perfumes in my car and office as well

in reture i would advice you to buy a perfume called (life is) or (tobaco) from the body shop

both are lovely

but not more than 4 hours
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

i seriously wants to know the difference
As far as I'm concerned, they're both the same, but just keep them away from me...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieG
Oh, thanks for that! Are the discounts any good or is it the "up to" 60% off, and you then find most of the stuff is discounted at 15% and a couple of rags in the corner with the 60% off tag..

Will try Saccour too...
Massimo is part of Azadea group, ergo, they will not put the good stuff on sale, and will start off at 20-30% at first, then completely change the collection in the shop into 1-2 seasons old collection in order to liquidate it...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
you won't like saccour, trust me...

MM, xx
You her clothes chaperone???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
You her clothes chaperone???
no, just saving her from making a wasted trip...

MM, xx
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:48 am
Banned

Beard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond reputeBeard Man has a reputation beyond repute

As far as I'm concerned, they're both the same, but just keep them away from me...

In arabic we have 100 names for the lions but each name is indicating a trait beside the original name of it.

but in english i just wanted to know what are the differences
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no, just saving her from making a wasted trip...

MM, xx
You never know...She might find a bag and like it on her way to Saccour...Energy is not wasted...Even Einstein said so...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 1:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

In arabic we have 100 names for the lions but each name is indicating a trait beside the original name of it.

but in english i just wanted to know what are the differences
Oh really??? What word apart from "asad" and "laith" means lion???
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:07 am
Banned

Oh really??? What word apart from "asad" and "laith" means lion???
asad
laith
alabbas
alghadhanfar
alhasoor
akhnas
ashja'a
adhbadh
haydar
bayhas
hotam
derwas
dawks
raheb
rahees
sayyad
efraas
efreen
madhi
hezabr
anbs
gasmal
as-har
ethmed
bahnas
hanba'a
wahhas
sharees
serhan
nahham
serhal

and it is along list i just coppied few of them

http://forum.roro44.com/739.html
Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

asad
laith
alabbas
alghadhanfar

and it is along list i just coppied few of them

http://forum.roro44.com/739.html
The majority of these words are derived from bedouin culture and terminology though...There are more than 15 in your examples that I haven't even seen before...Especially I like the ha"zabr"...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Massimo is part of Azadea group, ergo, they will not put the good stuff on sale, and will start off at 20-30% at first, then completely change the collection in the shop into 1-2 seasons old collection in order to liquidate it...
I haven't bought anything from Massimo in a sale yet. I bought a couple of shirts and suits recently - full price. I liked the stuff and moreover needed some office wear, so didn't bother waiting for the sale.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by IndieG
I haven't bought anything from Massimo in a sale yet. I bought a couple of shirts and suits recently - full price. I liked the stuff and moreover needed some office wear, so didn't bother waiting for the sale.
Well, it's during the sale that they also bring in part of the new collection...
Old Dec 19th 2008, 6:11 am
Banned

The majority of these words are derived from bedouin culture and terminology though...There are more than 15 in your examples that I haven't even seen before...Especially I like the ha"zabr"...

no they are comming from traditional Arabic as bedouin are not even using them.

and as i said before most of the other names are more like Traits of lions

for example

Alabbas .. it is not just any lion .. the meaning of it is the lion which scare other lions

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.