Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

People over here with 'the flu'

People over here with 'the flu'

Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default People over here with 'the flu'

Serious right, just **** off you soft bastards, you DON'T have the flu, you have a wee cold, or maybe a cough - or at worst a 24 hour 'chill' as my mam used to say,

Loads of people at work complaining they have it, or having one day off, listen a few years back I had flu, I was in bed for 3 days, sweating like a gibbon, I was having nightmares and literally couldn't get out of bed, I didn't eat for nearly a week and was in bad shape, maybe that was a pretty bad flu but over here anyone with any sort of of cold and they have 'the flu'.

These twats need to sort themselves out and stop moaning.....
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: People over here with 'the flu'

Confi will kill me but

you are working with lebos, drama queens
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:00 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
Confi will kill me but

you are working with lebos, drama queens
yup, they are bad, but the indians, oh man, I'm not joking there's one of the indians off sick once a fortnight easy, just for one day mind you.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:09 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: People over here with 'the flu'

Spugsy you can't compare normal flu to man flu, thats where you are going wrong .
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Spugsy you can't compare normal flu to man flu, thats where you are going wrong .
lasses flu is a cold. Simple as that, 'oh I need to blow my nose again asI have the flu' - 'NO YOU DON'T YOU DAFT BINT'
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:02 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
lasses flu is a cold. Simple as that, 'oh I need to blow my nose again asI have the flu' - 'NO YOU DON'T YOU DAFT BINT'
hey you!! I have been well ill and I don't do ill. Had to get drugs delivered from the chemist as I couldn't even drive. Atilla has on daily injections for infected tonsil that would require admission into hospital in the UK. Bloody nightmare!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 1:36 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
hey you!! I have been well ill and I don't do ill. Had to get drugs delivered from the chemist as I couldn't even drive. Atilla has on daily injections for infected tonsil that would require admission into hospital in the UK. Bloody nightmare!
hmmmm, were you still posting on here?

If so you were unwell, not flu.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 2:15 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Injections in the tonsils? Ouch!
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
Serious right, just **** off you soft bastards, you DON'T have the flu, you have a wee cold, or maybe a cough - or at worst a 24 hour 'chill' as my mam used to say,

Loads of people at work complaining they have it, or having one day off, listen a few years back I had flu, I was in bed for 3 days, sweating like a gibbon, I was having nightmares and literally couldn't get out of bed, I didn't eat for nearly a week and was in bad shape, maybe that was a pretty bad flu but over here anyone with any sort of of cold and they have 'the flu'.

These twats need to sort themselves out and stop moaning.....
Ah yes and how do they 'catch' the flu, now let's see.......

A cold wind blows on them
The airconditioning is on at work
They have to go outside in the bitterly cold mornings to put their balaclava wearing children on the school bus........
The ate something or drank something cold
They washed their hair in the winter
They had a shower or a bath in winter

Yeah, you're right Spugsy, REAL flu leaves you weak, weak, weak and you wonder if you'll ever feel well again.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 4:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Had to be done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EElqrgk4N0