Penis Dunking.........

Old Oct 9th 2013, 1:00 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Penis Dunking.........

My 1st thought was no one uses condoms??? Then realised as it was Mumsnet that's probably the reason why they are posting there..........

My thoughts are if you have done the job properly you cannot walk

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_...unk-your-penis

I stole this from someone on FB before anyone wonders why I was strolling in that side of the Internet.....
Old Oct 9th 2013, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Penis Dunking.........

Originally Posted by britexpat76
My 1st thought was no one uses condoms??? Then realised as it was Mumsnet that's probably the reason why they are posting there..........

My thoughts are if you have done the job properly you cannot walk

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_...unk-your-penis

I stole this from someone on FB before anyone wonders why I was strolling in that side of the Internet.....
"Our drinking water is in a sports bottle..."

Just as well!
Old Oct 9th 2013, 1:20 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

"Grab your beaker, you've pulled!"

Christmas gifts sorted now.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 1:28 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

A man after sex was quite silly
Grabbed a beaker and dunked in his willy
He found her false teeth
In the water beneath
And now they've renamed him Jilly.
Old Oct 9th 2013, 1:35 pm
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

I'd have to do a handstand to dunk my penis in a beaker after sex.

He should just wipe it on the curtains like any normal man.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

?!?! She swore she'd never discuss this online
Old Oct 10th 2013, 3:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mean to be rude, but are you both so dirty that you require immediate cleaning?

That must be sexy. You do it then spring apart, you rush to the bathroom and he plunges his knob into a bucket.

You've just had sex so I assume you are on fairly intimate terms. Even if you have an acid fanjo and his sperm is nine tenths itching powder, surely you can use the bathroom at the same time? You can wash your fanjo in the bath and he can scrub his cock in the sink.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 4:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

this had me howling this morning- genius!
Attached Thumbnails Penis Dunking.........-1378601_624204710953159_434099004_n.jpg  
Old Oct 10th 2013, 5:04 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I can empty a pint glass. No bollocks, just shaft.
Old Oct 10th 2013, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Gonna stick with Apple Bobbing this Halloween if you don't mind
Old Oct 10th 2013, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Speaking of beakers and private parts, religious Muslim men in Europe are quite familiar with these kinds of apparatus. May be you didn’t know, but for a Muslim person to do his daily prayers, his cloths must be spotless of any substance that comes out of the private parts. That means every time a Muslim does a pee he has to wash his willy with water after wards. The problem with the public toilets in Europe is that their cubicles do not have tap water for a person to do the proper wash up which means that if someone wants to wash his willy he has to endure the embarrassment of stepping out onto the area where the sinks are located and do the willy wash up in front of the everyone. So what the religious Muslims do when they are at work or in a public place is they always keep in handy a small beaker, a disposable plastic cup for example that they can use after a pee
Old Oct 11th 2013, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

I see a market for disposable cleaning receptables like Optrex eye baths.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 5:53 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beakersful
I see a market for disposable cleaning receptables like Optrex eye baths.
You already have the username for it.
Old Oct 11th 2013, 8:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

In Australia they use red wine:

"Australian ethics committee head Peter Dowling has stood down after it was reported that he sent a number of explicit sexts and images to his mistress, including a selfie of his penis in a glass of red wine."

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/06/austra...-wine-3913611/
Old Oct 11th 2013, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
In Australia they use red wine:

"Australian ethics committee head Peter Dowling has stood down after it was reported that he sent a number of explicit sexts and images to his mistress, including a selfie of his penis in a glass of red wine."

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/06/austra...-wine-3913611/
I use a shot glass

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.