peeing in the bath

Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: peeing in the bath

having a pee in the bath is akin to poking yourself in the eye..
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I once got thrown out of the public baths for peeing in them!

..............But I was stood on the diving board at the time!
Old Mar 13th 2009, 4:54 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer: I don't actually do this......
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:32 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I don't but I have wondered why, as soon as you stretch out in the hot water, do you get the urge to pee. Even if you have just been before getting in the bath.
There is something in that and it is to do with hot or warm water...I remember an episode of MASH in which Hawkeye and Pierce placed the hand of one of their sleeping colleagues in a bowl of warm water...he peed himself and woke up !
Old May 25th 2009, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Jenna wet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by commander
Anyone ever have the urge to pee whilst lying in the bath?

Or is it just me...

Go on, do you let it flow??

Be honest now
I love to pee in the bath and let it go all over me. I also like to pee in my pants.

Last edited by Jenna wet; May 25th 2009 at 12:49 am.
Old May 25th 2009, 3:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenna wet
I love to pee in the bath and let it go all over me. I also like to pee in my pants.
but can you also piss off...
Old May 25th 2009, 3:28 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
but can you also piss off...
you can't beat a woman who is multi-talented
Old May 25th 2009, 4:48 am
Just Joined

Knoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really niceKnoblet is just really nice

Years ago I was told by a person in a medical proffesion that urine was very good for treating eczema.

Needless to say I don't have eczema
Old May 25th 2009, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

No i wouldn't pee in the bath! I think it's minging!

Mrs H
Old May 25th 2009, 5:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Knoblet
Years ago I was told by a person in a medical proffesion that urine was very good for treating eczema.

Needless to say I don't have eczema
not now you don't anyway....
Old May 25th 2009, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

DaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeDaWarrior has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jenna wet
Granny is out using the internet again...
Old May 25th 2009, 3:01 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

I've never pee'd in the bath or shower, did pee once though in the sea at Barrow in Furness over on Walney Island when I was 5....
Old May 25th 2009, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Wellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really nice

And you lived to tell the tale?
Old May 25th 2009, 3:10 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wellard
And you lived to tell the tale?
I certainly did, the trick is that you have to get out of Barrow before you are 10 yrs old, otherwise you are stuck there forever, we managed our escape by the time I was 6
Old May 25th 2009, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

Wellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really niceWellard is just really nice

There was a documentary on TV in the UK a while back and Barrow In Furness was officially named as the poorest town in the UK!

Shame, went down hill after the shipyards collapsed, but you got out at the right time with no extra limbs after swimming in the Irish Sea !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.