Pearls of wisdom

Old Jul 21st 2012, 9:15 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pearls of wisdom

You cannot polish a turd.

I use that at least once a week.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by britexpat76

I use that at least once a week.
Black Country Expression about someone mean; "He'd skin a turd for a farthin!"
Old Jul 21st 2012, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

An old Yorkshire saying..........

'If you ever do owt for nowt, make sure you do it for thissen!'
Old Jul 21st 2012, 9:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate your mind on the present moment.

As much as I try and take this advice,I never can.

Last edited by MissDemeanor; Jul 21st 2012 at 9:55 am.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate your mind on the present moment.

As much as I try and take this advice,I never can.
You need therapy!
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-polish-a-turd/

Here you are darling and a nice picture too
Attached Thumbnails Pearls of wisdom-20090503-gop-polished-turd.jpg  
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
http://www.howtocleanstuff.net/how-to-polish-a-turd/

Here you are darling and a nice picture too
Was that supposed to be amusing? - Darling?
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Was that supposed to be amusing? - Darling?
go away... you tedious little man
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
go away... you tedious little man
Well you started the 'Flaming' Darling! Maybe I might have to report you to Chuck Hoover - The Grand Panjandrum of BE!

Last edited by jackthehat; Jul 21st 2012 at 10:17 am.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

You need therapy!
And im sure that advice is from experience?
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

And im sure that advice is from experience?
Well from past experience here! - Darling! Drop me a PM and i will tell you who Chuck Hoover is, and the origins of the Website! - it is a rather tedious story!

Last edited by jackthehat; Jul 21st 2012 at 10:43 am.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well from past experience here! - Darling! Drop me a PM and i will tell you who Chuck Hoover is, and the origins of the Website!
Thankyou for the invitation,but I have plenty of 'past experience' here.And if I were you I would drop the Darling.It doesnt suit you.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 10:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Thankyou for the invitation,but I have plenty of 'past experience' here.And if I were you I would drop the Darling.It doesnt suit you.
No problem 'Daragoya Princessa'
Old Jul 21st 2012, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No problem 'Daragoya Princessa'
If I didnt know any better I would say that sounds like fighting talk.
Old Jul 21st 2012, 11:50 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

No but you can cover it in glitter.
Although mythbusters covered this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.