PC Dave Rathband

Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:04 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PC Dave Rathband

Originally Posted by RubberMan
Dont believe the media's portrayal of public reaction. It will be sensationalised and not typical of the average person.
agree and am sure that is the case.

However, the police will be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons over this
Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:07 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
agree and am sure that is the case.

However, the police will be in the spotlight for the wrong reasons over this
As per usual...ops normal...
Old Jul 16th 2010, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

I think the UKs main threat these days is not immigrants but the fact that large swathes of the country are turning into Chavistan - was one of the chief reasons I wanted to leave.

Its sad that people will look up to the twat that was Moat, but I've come to expect it these days.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 6:05 pm
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
I think the UKs main threat these days is not immigrants but the fact that large swathes of the country are turning into Chavistan - was one of the chief reasons I wanted to leave.

Its sad that people will look up to the twat that was Moat, but I've come to expect it these days.

Thats a good point...I mean, we had bad council estates and areas when i was growing up, like Moss Side..but sheesh..what happened in the last 13 years...oooh, I wonder...2010-13=1997= what happened that year?

I had to ask someone last year what a Chav was...

Time the normal folks (95% of the populus) took the country back..
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't it ironic that the same people who whine about the police over here also moan that when officers use firearms, an investigation has to take place?

The police need monitoring. Otherwise the police turn into the Nigerian police- all power and no accountability.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

seven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond reputeseven seas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SDDep
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seven seas
Isn't it ironic that the same people who whine about the police over here also moan that when officers use firearms, an investigation has to take place?

The police need monitoring. Otherwise the police turn into the Nigerian police- all power and no accountability.
Sorry, there is no comparison. Lets face it, no quibbles, a system of apartheid operates in the UAE. There are two streams of justice.
Old Jul 16th 2010, 8:28 pm
Not around much..

I do agree that the police need oversight...just for checks and balances...

Most developing and third world countries are a prime example of that need...

Perhaps that oversight needs oversight too though
Old Jul 17th 2010, 3:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a good point...I mean, we had bad council estates and areas when i was growing up, like Moss Side..but sheesh..what happened in the last 13 years...oooh, I wonder...2010-13=1997= what happened that year?
crime dropped 47%
Old Jul 17th 2010, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

I had to ask someone last year what a Chav was...

Spot on with your points and yes i had to ask my son what a chav was.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
Spot on with your points and yes i had to ask my son what a chav was.
CHAV = Council House And Violent
Old Jul 17th 2010, 2:49 pm
Not around much..

Originally Posted by The Dean
CHAV = Council House And Violent

Think ill start a whole new thread....I figured something out about these Chavs..well i think I did anyway..
Old Jul 17th 2010, 4:07 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

just watching sky now, this tazer issue is now gathering pace.

Im neither a chav or an intellectual type but FFS who cares about a tazer.

he killed himself. ditto and thats a shame, the police should have blatted the fool immediately.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benzonar
Sorry, there is no comparison. Lets face it, no quibbles, a system of apartheid operates in the UAE. There are two streams of justice.
More like three or four streams. They only have a few citizens, so they cannot afford to be too tough on them. expats- they can take their pick, so if you can't follow the rules, then you're out. A thousand others will apply for your job.

But my point was that the police (all police everywhere) need oversight and a system of recording and documenting incidents (firearm drawn, suspect questioned etc etc).

The toiletpaper media love whining about how many forms need to be filled in by cops who ought to be out doing what they classify as 'real' police work. There may be some repetitive stuff, some duplication , but I'd rather have that than a bunch of wild vigilantes inspired by Travis Bickle. They may have to spend 90% of their time recording what they did, but if so, the system needs an efficiency consultant. But ditching paperwork? That's a joke.
Old Jul 17th 2010, 4:16 pm
banned

More like three or four streams. They only have a few citizens, so they cannot afford to be too tough on them. expats- they can take their pick, so if you can't follow the rules, then you're out. A thousand others will apply for your job.

But my point was that the police (all police everywhere) need oversight and a system of recording and documenting incidents (firearm drawn, suspect questioned etc etc).

The toiletpaper media love whining about how many forms need to be filled in by cops who ought to be out doing what they classify as 'real' police work. There may be some repetitive stuff, some duplication , but I'd rather have that than a bunch of wild vigilantes inspired by Travis Bickle. They may have to spend 90% of their time recording what they did, but if so, the system needs an efficiency consultant. But ditching paperwork? That's a joke.
do you think the police should come under fire over this 'unauthorised tazer' issue?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.