Payment of school fees

Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:58 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payment of school fees

Originally Posted by commander
nursery....not school....read the question..

and i dont have to pay anything...
Aye, I got an invoice from DBS for 2000AED for each of my kids as a registration fee...

Just handed it to HR..... Life is a feather bed.......
Old Jun 1st 2009, 8:59 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Aye, I got an invoice from DBS for 2000AED for each of my kids as a registration fee...

Just handed it to HR..... Life is a feather bed.......
sweet, i had the hardship of having to pay and reclaim...oh the drama's of expat life...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:00 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

sweet, i had the hardship of having to pay and reclaim...oh the drama's of expat life...
What out of your own pocket..... And then waiting for accounts to sort out your expenses???

Never, FFS, man, NEVER!!!!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

What out of your own pocket..... And then waiting for accounts to sort out your expenses???

Never, FFS, man, NEVER!!!!!
i know, i threatened to leave immediately if the money was not reimbursed within 3 working days.

they complied and gave me a pay rise as compensation for the suffering this caused to my family.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:09 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

i know, i threatened to leave immediately if the money was not reimbursed within 3 working days.

they complied and gave me a pay rise as compensation for the suffering this caused to my family.
That'll teach them... The family over the emotional scars yet?

Anyway, alls well that ends well, then...

Aint life grand..... *looks for reclining smiley with Pina Colada in its hand....*
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:15 am
banned

That'll teach them... The family over the emotional scars yet?

Anyway, alls well that ends well, then...

Aint life grand..... *looks for reclining smiley with Pina Colada in its hand....*
yes but we will all be made redundant soon. BB2 says so..
Old Jun 1st 2009, 9:17 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

yes but we will all be made redundant soon. BB2 says so..
BB2 may well know the price of cement and re-bar....

But, lets face facts, she knows Sweet Fanny Adams aboot the O&G game....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 10:17 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not saying Jasmine's school is bad...but they have just offered to pay us Dhs500 to stay on for another year. I think she is the only Brit in her year.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:58 am
banned

Originally Posted by lionheart
I am not saying Jasmine's school is bad...but they have just offered to pay us Dhs500 to stay on for another year. I think she is the only Brit in her year.
hehehe

put yer wallet before your little ones education..like your style
Old Jun 1st 2009, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

so?, its hardly the only one, and ive been told its not very good. So we are not going there.
are you saying it has the same regestration rules for an 18month old for nursery that at the main school..

or are you posting for posting sake again..
no not regarding your 18 month as you have to be 3 to enter the nursery at bsak, but because its preschool they charge a part fee and then when you progress to "big" school you have to pay the remainder like in may before the september etc.

no its not the only one now and its a personal choice where you think its good or not, i have heard good and bad re bsak and yasmina etc, so you can make up your own mind, and from where you live you can take your pick, but there is a couple of "private" buses that ferry kids to bsak from mangrove etc.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

You know what i can hold my tongue no longer. I wish you 2 would shut up about your "feathered packages". You sound like a right pair o twats.

Why do you do that?

Another thing, why do you call people "construction muppets"??

Mrs H

P.S. TGFKASE, i wouldn't brag about handing DBS anything.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:32 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
You know what i can hold my tongue no longer. I wish you 2 would shut up about your "feathered packages". You sound like a right pair o twats.

Why do you do that?

Another thing, why do you call people "construction muppets"??

Mrs H

P.S. TGFKASE, i wouldn't brag about handing DBS anything.
Oh, come on, MrsH, we only do it coz we know it gets right up the noses of you'se with less than perfect packages...

Look at it like this.. We are 'old skool' expats.. If the package aint right, we aint comin'..

Unlike those that flocked over here in the last 1-2 years on a wing and prayer...

'Construction muppets'? Easy, most guys hired on as management in construction over here were your run-o'-the'mill chippies/sparkies/brickies etc who only got a job coz they lied about their management experience.. Sheeit!! You only had to go to Barasti of a Thursday evening and see what the guys in charge of building most of the 'luxurious developments' were akchewly like...

I stand by commander...

The vast majority of contruction guys were muppets who lied on their CV's, milked the gravy train until they got found out..

I can only hope they realised they were "that" close to drowning in their self-made shit and never come back...

And as far as DBS goes, my daughter wants to go there, she can go.. I think you missed the point.. I ain't handing them anything.... Coz I dont pay..

Its featherbedtastic....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Oh, come on, MrsH, we only do it coz we know it gets right up the noses of you'se with less than perfect packages...

Look at it like this.. We are 'old skool' expats.. If the package aint right, we aint comin'..

Unlike those that flocked over here in the last 1-2 years on a wing and prayer...

'Construction muppets'? Easy, most guys hired on as management in construction over here were your run-o'-the'mill chippies/sparkies/brickies etc who only got a job coz they lied about their management experience.. Sheeit!! You only had to go to Barasti of a Thursday evening and see what the guys in charge of building most of the 'luxurious developments' were akchewly like...

I stand by commander...

The vast majority of contruction guys were muppets who lied on their CV's, milked the gravy train until they got found out..

I can only hope they realised they were "that" close to drowning in their self-made shit and never come back...

And as far as DBS goes, my daughter wants to go there, she can go.. I think you missed the point.. I ain't handing them anything.... Coz I dont pay..

Its featherbedtastic....

Fair enough. What can i say to that?!

I know you do it to get up folks nose and BTW it works coz it annoys me!
Not coz we have any probs with our package but you do go on a lot about how well off you are etc
Can i ask, do you speak like that to folk in real life?

Ok i'll let you off about the "construction muppets" thing coz i didn't know that. My hubbie works in construction and he is no muppet. That was annoying me too so i had to ask.

Now i'll wait for Commander to come on and give me a ear full! He seems to be on the war path just now. I'm scared!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:49 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Fair enough. What can i say to that?!

I know you do it to get up folks nose and BTW it works coz it annoys me!
Not coz we have any probs with our package but you do go on a lot about how well off you are etc
Can i ask, do you speak like that to folk in real life?
Ok i'll let you off about the "construction muppets" thing coz i didn't know that. My hubbie works in construction and he is no muppet. That was annoying me too so i had to ask.

Now i'll wait for Commander to come on and give me a ear full! He seems to be on the war path just now. I'm scared!
I try not to in real life, coz people tend not to get the Scottish Presbyterian directness... But with a few Caffreys in, Im as blunt as the next Scot...

We like to think its a positive character trait...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

I try not to in real life, coz people tend not to get the Scottish Presbyterian directness... But with a few Caffreys in, Im as blunt as the next Scot...

We like to think its a positive character trait...
I'm Scottish too and hate to break this to you but.....people don't like it!!!!

What does TGFKASE stand for?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.