Payment of school fees

Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:56 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Payment of school fees

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I'm Scottish too and hate to break this to you but.....people don't like it!!!!

What does TGFKASE stand for?
Ahh, you must be a Sassenach Scot... Im from the North East, and we tend to find forthrightness quite refreshing... Unless you are from fisherfolk....

TGFKASE relates to one of Princes metamorphosese. I was ScotsExpat, but many people here (BM!!) realised that it also included Sexpat.. So it became The Guy Formerly Known As Scots Expat..

I changed my name, before the Wee Free's caught up with me.....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Ahh, you must be a Sassenach Scot... Im from the North East, and we tend to find forthrightness quite refreshing... Unless you are from fisherfolk....

TGFKASE relates to one of Princes metamorphosese. I was ScotsExpat, but many people here (BM!!) realised that it also included Sexpat.. So it became The Guy Formerly Known As Scots Expat..

I changed my name, before the Wee Free's caught up with me.....
Haha! I'm decked! I am indeed from NE and fisher folk!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:05 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Haha! I'm decked! I am indeed from NE and fisher folk!
Ahhh, Im fae fairmin' fowk...

You fisherfowk were aye way tae much highly strung....

Inverurie born an' bred..... Wie a pucklie years in Rothie, Foggie and Meldrum...

BTW, I usetae go up tae the Blue toon and the Broch of a weekend and jump some fisherwife who's man hud jist left tae sea....

Foo auld are ye???
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Poitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nicePoitin is just really nice

Little late - but yes they can ask for 500 for next year fees deposit. You don't have to pay fees until start of term (minus the 500 advance).

But the assessment money 500 dh - you need to check with KHDA. In the good old days when school spaces were limited it was an income maker, as parents tried to get into a few schools in case they didn't get a place in their first choice school.

Good luck
Old Jun 1st 2009, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Ahhh, Im fae fairmin' fowk...

You fisherfowk were aye way tae much highly strung....

Inverurie born an' bred..... Wie a pucklie years in Rothie, Foggie and Meldrum...

BTW, I usetae go up tae the Blue toon and the Broch of a weekend and jump some fisherwife who's man hud jist left tae sea....

Foo auld are ye???

Oh me! Noo you ken it's nae polite to ask a lady her age

I bet i ken them though!!!! Ye foul brute!

I'm broch bit i hae folk in peterheed. We hae a hoose in Kintore. Fine place
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:31 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I think my fellow oil and gas compatriot has represented my views 100pc.

The word featherbed comes from an ex mod on here who was inanely jealous of people who were on full packages..

I have no doubt that construction muppets have been found out here..you canny polish a turd
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:00 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Oh me! Noo you ken it's nae polite to ask a lady her age

I bet i ken them though!!!! Ye foul brute!

I'm broch bit i hae folk in peterheed. We hae a hoose in Kintore. Fine place
Sae div hae... Een o' them Stewartie Milne placies..... View o' the Castle, if ye ken fit a' meen...

Oh, FFS, dinnae tell me.....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:01 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by commander
I think my fellow oil and gas compatriot has represented my views 100pc.

The word featherbed comes from an ex mod on here who was inanely jealous of people who were on full packages..

I have no doubt that construction muppets have been found out here..you canny polish a turd
Oh, FFS, I cannae find a *doffinthecap* smilie....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

Sae div hae... Een o' them Stewartie Milne placies..... View o' the Castle, if ye ken fit a' meen...

Oh, FFS, dinnae tell me.....
Na it was a local builder who built oor hoose. Craig something? or something Craig??? Cana mine.

It's a rare hoose!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 6:58 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Please refrain from using this dialect on this forum. If I wanted to read an extract from the steamie or scotland the what, I'd do just that.
Now I appreciate up there your a bit limited in outside contact, unlike us graced by god to have had the fortune to live in the shadow of Arbroath Abbey...

Ecky thump it Really is grim up north.

I one slept with a girl from ballater, I met her in the village hall-aka nightclub. I couldn't understand a word she said..mind you, she had her mouth full...boom boom!!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by commander
Please refrain from using this dialect on this forum. If I wanted to read an extract from the steamie or scotland the what, I'd do just that.
Now I appreciate up there your a bit limited in outside contact, unlike us graced by god to have had the fortune to live in the shadow of Arbroath Abbey...

Ecky thump it Really is grim up north.

I one slept with a girl from ballater, I met her in the village hall-aka nightclub. I couldn't understand a word she said..mind you, she had her mouth full...boom boom!!
Och shut yer dish! I'm loving es spiking normal for a changie!

Haha! loving yer story aboot the ballater quine though!

Do you ken i've never had a Arbroath smokey? Ats terrible eh? Are they fine?
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:50 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

They are disgusting and full of bones, my best friend live in Arbroath I think I will have the pleasure of visiting this summer
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:58 am
banned

Originally Posted by sassy
They are disgusting and full of bones, my best friend live in Arbroath I think I will have the pleasure of visiting this summer
you are meant to de-bone them silly........

and you friend is?? i know everyone from arbroath....
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 3:59 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Dawn I think her surname was Martin
Old Jun 2nd 2009, 4:01 am

When I last went out in Dubai I was shocked at all the middle aged women chasing after young guys in the bars on a friday night... Then I moved to Dubai

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.