Pampas Green Grass BBQ

Old May 23rd 2008, 7:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pampas Green Grass BBQ

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Why can I not imagine you being a party animal till 6am next morning? You would miss your horlicks too much!
I think 4ish was quite respectable for the old timer!
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:49 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
Yes and I want my bloody capri back!!
That my dear (much improved shirt wearer) legal eagle is perhaps something
you may regret ever posting

You looked great in the photos-stay away from the banana tree shirts and anything which requires a volume control-always go for understated.
Wtf was that flowery number SYB had on?
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes and I want my bloody capri back!!
and it better be complete with the fluffy dice and leapord print steering wheel cover and if you have touched my INSE INFLATABLE windscreen banner, I'll beat the crap out of somebody!
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:09 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You guys back from Oman already-
Old May 23rd 2008, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
That my dear (much improved shirt wearer) legal eagle is perhaps something
you may regret ever posting

You looked great in the photos-stay away from the banana tree shirts and anything which requires a volume control-always go for understated.
Wtf was that flowery number SYB had on?
that was quite understated for SYB.

oh and the Capri is the Yankie version not the Chav mobile.
Old May 24th 2008, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
You guys back from Oman already-
The whole thing was a nightmare.we had to go back through twice because they didnt put an exit visa stamp on.They wouldnt let us leave.when we tried going back in he told us to go somewhere else and get a bit of paper stamped..still wouldnt let us out.By this time im screeming...with a hangover.Hence I proceed to make SF's life a misery and we end up not speaking all the way home..great day.
Old May 24th 2008, 7:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
The whole thing was a nightmare.we had to go back through twice because they didnt put an exit visa stamp on.They wouldnt let us leave.when we tried going back in he told us to go somewhere else and get a bit of paper stamped..still wouldnt let us out.By this time im screeming...with a hangover.Hence I proceed to make SF's life a misery and we end up not speaking all the way home..great day.
result for SF
Old May 24th 2008, 7:18 am
Account Closed

result for SF
I didn't mind really, it was nice to drive and take notice of what's going on. Amazed at the number of people out in the sand dunes in their buggies and 4x4's. Since then been thinking about a boy's day out in the autodrome. Who's up for it?
Old May 24th 2008, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't mind really, it was nice to drive and take notice of what's going on. Amazed at the number of people out in the sand dunes in their buggies and 4x4's. Since then been thinking about a boy's day out in the autodrome. Who's up for it?
I'm always up for throwing a kart around the track..... when are you thinking to go?
Old May 24th 2008, 7:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I'm always up for throwing a kart around the track..... when are you thinking to go?
How he will get those great gangly legs inside a cart is beyond me!
Old May 24th 2008, 7:47 am
Account Closed

Not sure yet! When is good for you?
Needs a bit of looking into, to enquire exactly what they do over there. If we could get enough people interested, we may be able to hire the circuit for a couple of hours, rather than 20mins or so, and organise a knock out type competition. Get the AD guys up as well, should be a good crack, we could call it the first annual BE Karting Competition with a trophy for the eventual winner and a flat tyre for the person with the worst lap time!
Old May 24th 2008, 7:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
How he will get those great gangly legs inside a cart is beyond me!

Yep, karting favours the short'n'skinny - that's a few seconds per lap in my favour already!!

Not sure yet! When is good for you?
Needs a bit of looking into, to enquire exactly what they do over there. If we could get enough people interested, we may be able to hire the circuit for a couple of hours, rather than 20mins or so, and organise a knock out type competition. Get the AD guys up as well, should be a good crack, we could call it the first annual BE Karting Competition with a trophy for the eventual winner and a flat tyre for the person with the worst lap time!
Most tracks will also run team-based events - you set a time, say 2 hours, and the team with the most laps at the end wins. You change drivers every 5 to 15 mins or so - TBH, you would need to be superfit to drive more than 20 mins in a stint, especially in this heat.....
Old May 24th 2008, 7:57 am
Account Closed

Yep, karting favours the short'n'skinny - that's a few seconds per lap in my favour already!!

Most tracks will also run team-based events - you set a time, say 2 hours, and the team with the most laps at the end wins. You change drivers every 5 to 15 mins or so - TBH, you would need to be superfit to drive more than 20 mins in a stint, especially in this heat.....
Just looked at their website, they offer a corporate event of 2 hours. Cost is 6,500 plus 550 per person, and that's for up to 30 karts.

Probably best to start another thread on here, see if we can drum up enough interest!

Good thing is they also do evening sessions under floodlights which would probably suit most of us better. I will bring some concrete blocks to weigh down the skinnies karts!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Damn things wudnt even move with me at the wheel!
Old May 24th 2008, 8:30 am

Coxy the Bear is an unknown quantity at this point

Your right, endurance events do tend to level things a little. We used to do hour long races back home, piece of cake in the wet, but after an hour in a kart, I sometimes had to be removed from the Kart as I couldn't move! Your weight will help, but whats your skill level like?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.