Painting Job for Car

Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of
Default Painting Job for Car

Hi,

My car (old S-type Jaguar) has a few scratches that I would like to remove. Any idea where I can go in Dubai? I do not want to pay a fortune...

Cheers,
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:16 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Painting Job for Car

i wouldnt bother unless you are about to sell it. It will just get scratched again. My wife is meticulous (me not so) about our cars, and hers through no fault of her own has scratches all over it.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 4:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Hi,

My car (old S-type Jaguar) has a few scratches that I would like to remove. Any idea where I can go in Dubai? I do not want to pay a fortune...

Cheers,

Hi, I drove my hire car into a tree a about a month ago, scratched the upper part of the bodywork and twisted the rear valance panel. I drove around Al Quoz Industrial to try and find someone to repair and came across Sub-Zero, who seem to deal with repair of exotic sports cars and 4WDs. They can also put that teflon coating on.

From the time I first saw them, to replace panel, repair, spray and take out all the scratches it was less than two days. They only actually had the car for 30-mins.., and during Ramadan an' all.

Charge was AED1400.

Tell Yazan Timmy Molloy sent you. Tel. 050 3535726
Old Sep 28th 2009, 5:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by klaus3974
Hi,

Cheers,
Dentmaster 800dent
Old Sep 28th 2009, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

klaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud ofklaus3974 has much to be proud of

Thanks for the info. Very useful.