British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Overrated shouty singer dead at 48 (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/overrated-shouty-singer-dead-48-a-748201/)

Oyibopeppeh Feb 13th 2012 4:15 am

Re: Overrated shouty singer dead at 48

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9898853)
She was found in the bath. Not sure if this extra info alters your speculation

So was Mr Mojo Risin....and 41 years later they are still speculating!

Blue Cat Feb 13th 2012 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9898844)
When you logged off twitter for the day were there out crys of 'a massive loss to the social media industry' ??? :rofl:

no :thumbsup:

Millhouse Feb 13th 2012 4:18 am

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh (Post 9898882)
So was Mr Mojo Risin....and 41 years later they are still speculating!

It's why I shower. Bathing seems bloody dangerous.

Spugsy Feb 13th 2012 10:12 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 9898837)
speculating on a long documented history of drug and alcohol abuse, sad either way, but I was never a huge fan. The outpouring of grief on twitter is pathetic, it made me log off for the majority of the day. Comments like a massive loss to the music industry? really? she hadn't recorded anything since 1997 and the last time I saw her live she was either stoned/pissed and couldn't remember her words.

Same as Winehouse, she did drugs so that's why she's dead. Could have been anything.

spartans53 Feb 13th 2012 10:31 am

Who was at Nad in 2003??? was working that night and she was shite. She had at least 20 hangers on with her and couldn't hit a note, was on a comedown i guess.

A week later did a Bryan Adams concert and he had the group and a Tour Manager they we magic and he had already left the building by the end of the encore and was on the piss in the hotel before anyone had left.

Also did a gig at the Club in AD in 2001 and Adam's band were on the piss in PJ's. Went back to the Hotel and they got their gitars our and we thought they were going to play, they just wanted to open the plugs as that where they had stashed the Charlie. Happy Days.

Blue Cat Feb 14th 2012 3:23 am

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 9899226)
Same as Winehouse, she did drugs so that's why she's dead. Could have been anything.

but it was drugs :thumbdown:

Boomhauer Feb 14th 2012 4:03 am

Originally Posted by Millhouse (Post 9898885)
It's why I shower. Bathing seems bloody dangerous.

As a hygiene centric chap, I never take a bath, only shower.

The Dean Feb 14th 2012 4:23 am

And so it begins............ get your theories ready:

A "senior police source" was quoted on Sky News this morning as saying WH was "unconscious" when she was found........ so - not dead. That rules out drowning then I assume........?

spartans53 Feb 14th 2012 6:45 am

Bizzy the put his foot on her head to save us all the earache