Overnight Rainfall

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:14 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Overnight Rainfall

Did anybody else have trouble getting to work this morning? What is it about a little drop of rain in this country? As the majority are from the Indian sub-continent and presumably used to monsoon conditions, it cannot simply be the standard of drivers here.
Old Jan 15th 2008, 4:57 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Overnight Rainfall

But we don't usually get it here & the roads aren't designed to cope with rain.

It is very depressing...
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:14 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
Did anybody else have trouble getting to work this morning? What is it about a little drop of rain in this country? As the majority are from the Indian sub-continent and presumably used to monsoon conditions, it cannot simply be the standard of drivers here.
if only the urban planners thought about a few drains
Old Jan 15th 2008, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

tomorrow morning will be even worse if the forecast levels of rain are true
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

axlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
But we don't usually get it here & the roads aren't designed to cope with rain.

It is very depressing...
Well in the Uk we do get rain and still can't cope, even after all the floods last year here we are again this government doesn't learn, put my notice in at work give up the idea at moment of nursing/midwifery in Dubai, my other half will just have to keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed
Old Jan 16th 2008, 7:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by axlenoyl View Post
Well in the Uk we do get rain and still can't cope, even after all the floods last year here we are again this government doesn't learn, put my notice in at work give up the idea at moment of nursing/midwifery in Dubai, my other half will just have to keep me in the manner to which I am accustomed
well here we've just had what would be considered quite a dry week in lancashire but its lead to chaos!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

axlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant futureaxlenoyl has a brilliant future

In uk roads are closed all over the place, the closure of "A" roads simply causes havoc with the motor ways which are congested in any case.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

the bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to beholdthe bat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by axlenoyl View Post
In uk roads are closed all over the place, the closure of "A" roads simply causes havoc with the motor ways which are congested in any case.
my daughter went to france for a week, bordeaux region, totally washed out.
the river was brown with all the river banks falling. seems the world is a very wet place.