Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Outdoor catering companies

Outdoor catering companies

Old Sep 13th 2011, 2:42 pm
Wannabe Cycling God

TheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond reputeTheShed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Outdoor catering companies

Hello Bored,

Thanks to the regularity of attendance of our close friends for Xmas lunch and the sudden declaration of Xmas in Dubai by most of my family, it look like we will need an outdoor catering company for Xmas.

Any ideas? Probably round 30 people and we will need tables, chairs along with the food.

Thanks in advance
Old Sep 13th 2011, 3:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

al dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond reputeal dente has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Outdoor catering companies

Originally Posted by TheShed
Hello Bored,

Thanks to the regularity of attendance of our close friends for Xmas lunch and the sudden declaration of Xmas in Dubai by most of my family, it look like we will need an outdoor catering company for Xmas.

Any ideas? Probably round 30 people and we will need tables, chairs along with the food.

Thanks in advance
Scott Crawley at Yes Chef did my birthday party this year and it was perfect! Everyone loved the food, it was a cut above and his staff were utterly on the ball (though the night did get very, very hazy!).

www.yeschef.ae

Tel: 04 447 5137
Freephone:
800 YES CHEF
(800 937 2433)

Say Elizabeth in Abu Dhabi recommended you..

Last edited by al dente; Sep 13th 2011 at 3:30 pm. Reason: added web page